Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Do You Prefer To Be Nyc Music?house/trance

Sometimes people never grow up. Yeah I like RICK CORBO, DANNY TENAGLIA, DAVID MORALES, ERIK MORILLO, JUNIOR VASQUEZ, dude whats you point? Should i prefer BRITNEY SPEARS whoops i mean TIESTO. New york is a HOUSE SCENE but yeah of course there should always be spaces for all types of music. Thats why NYC is the best in the world.

Originally posted by silverbull

Sometimes people never grow up. Yeah I like RICK CORBO, DANNY TENAGLIA, DAVID MORALES, ERIK MORILLO, JUNIOR VASQUEZ, dude whats you point? Should i prefer BRITNEY SPEARS whoops i mean TIESTO. New york is a HOUSE SCENE but yeah of course there should always be spaces for all types of music. Thats why NYC is the best in the world.

house music sucks let me put it this way IT HAS NO ENERGY WE need djs like lady dana,deepack,dj luna lol :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by bumpofk

house music sucks let me put it this way IT HAS NO ENERGY WE need djs like lady dana,deepack,dj luna lol :blown: :blown:

House has no energy???

Thanks man, I needed a good laugh this morning. :laugh2:

Thats what i love about this music called HOUSE its for everyone. I was at CHEETAH last night (sun) now im not gay but i heard that its usually a GAY party. But you know what it was mix crowd of everything there and thats the way it should be. Pounding TRIBAL and HOUSE from DJ merrit and someone else i cant remember right now. Its small but what an energy in that crowd. Also NO DRAGON BALL Z guys in there dancin the same. Funniest thing of thenight was seeing DANNY TENAGLIA putting his flashlights on his shoes which had a puerto rican patch. He had some fun as well, with the mike. We spoke a bit and i got to see his flashlight. At ARC in the booth it always looked huge, but it was smaller than i thought. What a great guy. Anyway will be goin back soon, and recommend it to ya check it out. Great HOUSE on those speakers

house is PHAT hands down and trance is OK.

but did u ever realize that you could listen to house completely sober and dance ur ass off, but if ur listening to hard trance, it's not enjoyable at all if ur sober?

HOUSE is da SHIZNIT.

it came before techno.

the music now is getting back to da basics anyway.

Originally posted by eddie3

house is PHAT hands down and trance is OK.

but did u ever realize that you could listen to house completely sober and dance ur ass off, but if ur listening to hard trance, it's not enjoyable at all if ur sober?

Ummm did you ever realize thats your opinion and not a statement of Fact? Sorry to inform u but there are just as many ppl. drunk off their ass or something else at a House event as there is at a Trance event. Your generalization based on your own opinion is simply wrong.

I would like to point out that I also do like House Music A LOT. I just think that ppl. that diss trance really don't know what they are talking about. Subjective opinions can be a difficult thing to comprehend, but ppl. just need to learn their opinion isn't better than everyone else's. Just a matter of maturity. :rolleyes:

P.S. Silverbull, don't take what I say seriously, I am just messin' with you. Don't dish the bullshit without expecting it to get dished back. No hard feelings I got nothing against you or anyone else. I respect your music, and MOST of the Dj's that you make an effort to go out and see on a weekly basis. :)

hahaa brooo see me spin at factory or exit hear the tracks that im dropping you will be like damn THE HARD ONEZ !!!

is ur name Cleveland? cause thats the only dj worth seeing @ Factory...as for exit..bleh...

besides i dont like the hard ones..i got over that phase...im all about hizzouse...

I personally like both trance and house.. but I would have to say that house is more deeply connected with New York City.. it's just that beat and that hardness that seems rooted in reality that makes me connect it with the streets of new york. There's just this steady power in house music that parrallels the drive of what this city is all about.

ok you are all gay if you go to europe its all about trance so i guess im still in the trance scene and yea i agree the only genre that i like is tribal the rest is bullshit

the question was "what do you prefer to be nyc music?" no?

Originally posted by eddie3

did u ever realize that you could listen to house completely sober and dance ur ass off, but if ur listening to hard trance, it's not enjoyable at all if ur sober?

no i never realized this cause it's bull. what a joke. that's ur personal tastes and opinions that some may share, but majority will not. I listen to mostly trance. it's the only music i can really enjoy sober. everyone has their own tastes. As for NYC, i prefer it to include all genres. NYC is diverse, as it's music should be. everyone should enjoy what their into, as there are basically parties already for all types of music