Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Miami BBQ

steffy27

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to koky earlier today. I don't have any dj equipment aside from records, needles, and headphones. That's all I can bring as far as that's concerned. I have to go to a friend's b-day party later in the evening so if I can spin sometime in the early afternoon then that would be cool. I'll be there early regardless.

Originally posted by meng

Yo moderators, how about combining these two threads?

Anyways, I'm there as I said in the other thread. I'll spin breaks since the other dj's are spinning trance and/or house.

Let me know if I should bring anything other than vynil, meat, and liquor.

HOW ABOUT SOME 420?? :rolleyes:

HEY HE ASKED...

:laugh: :laugh:

Hi guys!! I'm flying up to Michigan tomorrow morning, so unfortunately, I'll be missing the party:(

Have lots of fun and DON'T DRINK & DRIVE SUCKAS! Please be careful!!!!!!!!!

I'll be at the next one...........unless another family member gets married, I have plans to golf, I'm on vacation, etc.........;)

xoxo,

Lola:eek:

Hey Digital7, if you are down near the BBQ on Sat. I am also having a party really close to there...I live right by SW 127th Ave. and Quail Roost. My party is sort of a house warming party and welcoming party for friends flying down from Chicago. I just bought the house like 2 months ago. I will be having my whole set up outside poolside(1200's, DJM500, EVs) ....bumping house from 1pm until the next day....if you or any of the other cpers are not doing anything after the BBQ at Koky's your welcome to stop by, spin, chill whatever. I am going to try to keep the party pretty chill for the first 3 or so hours because I have some people from work coming early...but we are going to pick up in the early evening. Anyone interested in stopping by let me know so I can make sure to have plenty of food and drink...oh and I just bought a new pool table if anyone likes to shoot pool.

Originally posted by lyrik

Hey Digital7, if you are down near the BBQ on Sat. I am also having a party really close to there...I live right by SW 127th Ave. and Quail Roost. My party is sort of a house warming party and welcoming party for friends flying down from Chicago. I just bought the house like 2 months ago. I will be having my whole set up outside poolside(1200's, DJM500, EVs) ....bumping house from 1pm until the next day....if you or any of the other cpers are not doing anything after the BBQ at Koky's your welcome to stop by, spin, chill whatever. I am going to try to keep the party pretty chill for the first 3 or so hours because I have some people from work coming early...but we are going to pick up in the early evening. Anyone interested in stopping by let me know so I can make sure to have plenty of food and drink...oh and I just bought a new pool table if anyone likes to shoot pool.

DOPE....:aright:

Originally posted by digital7

Marlon, sorry Im not going to be able to make it out to the BBQ. I have to work on saturday (A BIG FUCK YOU TO MY COMPANY) :bigfinge: ... I'll try to make it afterwards... how long will this fiasco go on for?

its from 1pm to WHATEVER !!;):D :D no excuses !!!!!!!