Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
barslut

Teklord....

Hey man.. I love how that Eclipse kept up with the EVO no problemo. I didn't know FWD cars oversteer like that, but i guess ebraking turns if the fastest way around. :rolleyes:

Actually I did sneak in a quick hand job during in the theater, I just couldn't resist.

The movie was ok, less cars, less racing, somewhat more of a plot. I liked how they threw in the turns, I guess good only Vinny couldn't handle anything besides living life a 1/4 mile at a time. FOOL!

:blown:

I wept when i found out that Saleen was genuine, not a replica.

that should NOT have to happen to a beautiful car like that... nor to a vette.

that SHOULD have happened to the stupid eclipse, but I guess Mitsu ensured their cars would come through unscathed - a little financial contribution and all.

and those veilside MR2 spyders were gorgeous... and slow.

Originally posted by teklord310

Hey man.. I love how that Eclipse kept up with the EVO no problemo. I didn't know FWD cars oversteer like that, but i guess ebraking turns if the fastest way around. :rolleyes:

Actually I did sneak in a quick hand job during in the theater, I just couldn't resist.

The movie was ok, less cars, less racing, somewhat more of a plot. I liked how they threw in the turns, I guess good only Vinny couldn't handle anything besides living life a 1/4 mile at a time. FOOL!

:blown:

Oh great now every H.S ricer is going to take turns fast instead of going straight?

Example why you should not street race or drive if your a dumb-ass.

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/2257124/detail.html