Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hang out Spot!!!

Where was the common place you would meet up while cutting school....

I'd meet friends of mine in Bayside at a pool hall call Royals than from there we'd go to 5-star another pool hall in Sunnyside than head to the city (while hiding from truant officers) to another pool hall in the village or chelsea area either master billards, mammoth or chelsea pool hall or cafes all in lower to mid-town area.... Hanging in the city back in 87 or 88 was fun it was like a big playground for us....

We were so dumb cause there would always be running from truant officers looking for anyone cutting school....lol

cut parties were the shit...i think i was present when 80% of my junior high school class lost their virginity....everyone would fuck everyone at the cut parties...except me..i was the herb playin Genesis in the living room while everyone was smokin and fuckin

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

cut parties were the shit...i think i was present when 80% of my junior high school class lost their virginity....everyone would fuck everyone at the cut parties...except me..i was the herb playin Genesis in the living room while everyone was smokin and fuckin

awww poor serge... making up for last time now thought right... or are you still playing genesis while all ur friends take ecstasy and fuck ?

Shit!! Never had that happen to me just hanging out with bunch of juveniles from different high schools in NY....

i kill..im the king...Andrei Schevchenko averages about 3 goals a game for me...and when im not using AC Milan..im rippin new assholes with Belgium

"we would have rescued you earlier but those belgians made you so damn evil" - Austin Powers Fagza