Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar review

R i S

:D

I just got home from a crazy weekend and wanted to thank everyone for coming down to Sandbar last friday. Weather was georgous and me and tooch we so amped to play. We had played together twice before but last night it all clicked correctly and we both threw down each time we went on.

I remember telling Mark how I spin so much better when i see so many familiar faces so it was AWESOME to see so many people I knew friday. It was also AWESOME to meet so many new faces and I thank everyone for the kind words.

As for the drama--Imma steal a line from tooch and say we tryin to stay Drama Free in 2003! We're just talking about this one night--Dont worry about who got what spot and how they got it. We got really lucky with the weather friday, as Im sure Justin will have a few fridays ahead of him where the place will be just as packed. I think I speak for tooch in saying that we'd love to play there again sometime before the summer ends ;)

Thanks everyone :D

Mike

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djmikebugout

R i S

:D

I just got home from a crazy weekend and wanted to thank everyone for coming down to Sandbar last friday. Weather was georgous and me and tooch we so amped to play. We had played together twice before but last night it all clicked correctly and we both threw down each time we went on.

I remember telling Mark how I spin so much better when i see so many familiar faces so it was AWESOME to see so many people I knew friday. It was also AWESOME to meet so many new faces and I thank everyone for the kind words.

As for the drama--Imma steal a line from tooch and say we tryin to stay Drama Free in 2003! We're just talking about this one night--Dont worry about who got what spot and how they got it. We got really lucky with the weather friday, as Im sure Justin will have a few fridays ahead of him where the place will be just as packed. I think I speak for tooch in saying that we'd love to play there again sometime before the summer ends ;)

Thanks everyone :D

Mike

yeah mike RISSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Kosta P is the head promoter for their Thursday night party. Pm him. ;)

Originally posted by thehype

hey Brian...can't you get him a gig at Company Bs :D

Hahahaha dumb fux, that would be vibethursdays!!!!!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

mkutlass

I can honestly say Justin got the resident DJ slut cause he did a great job the first time he spun there. Of course it helped that he knew someone that got him in there the first time.He is a perfect fit for that room. I know there is other talented DJs out there as well.

Sandbar has a resident DJ slut? That's interesting...