Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Night On SOBE Damn!

sobeton

it's not to often I head out on Fridays, had some friends in town so I figured what the hell. we hit Maze first killer vibe, Ralph tearing shit up on the decks.. Madd females in da house.:tongue: big ups to Eddy, and thanks for the hospitality. dropped by Nerve for a bit, all I can say is Jonathan Lisle is a badass. never heard him before, but damn the man can drop some sick beats. very Digweed in his style; nice build ups, then he just lowers the bomb. Jonathan Lisle can destroy any club down here, please bring him back.:cool: big thank you to Marcos.. you have a good thing going at Nerve Marco; keep up the good work bro. :)

Jimmy T owns Lime Bar, nice beats as usual from Jimmy.

definitely a good night out, I really need to get more often on Friday’s.. :D

nice seeing CP folks out and about..

Kickass set by Jonathan Lisle! Marco outdid himself bringing him in...after screwed up flights from El Salvador, Jonathan finally made it in real late, went straight from the airport, to The Roof, and over to Nerve...

A fantastic set overall. Jonathan is much better when he gets a few hours to show his stuff.

On point with the system as well, much more smooth than with L & B. My man Mike's learning a lot on the lighting, improved noticeably.

Jon C. and Ariel had excellent opening sets, Jon digging deep into the bag preparing us for next week's set from Dave...:)

Then it's off to the airport! I tell ya, JetBlue is cheap, but it's damned inefficient. It took Marco, Carla, and me over an hour to get Jonathan and his girlfriend (what a trooper!) onto the plane...I finally got home at almost 8.

But a fantastic night!

Originally posted by sobeton

it's not to often I head out on Fridays, had some friends in town so I figured what the hell. we hit Maze first killer vibe, Ralph tearing shit up on the decks.. Madd females in da house.:tongue: big ups to Eddy, and thanks for the hospitality. dropped by Nerve for a bit, all I can say is Jonathan Lisle is a badass. never heard him before, but damn the man can drop some sick beats. very Digweed in his style; nice build ups, then he just lowers the bomb. Jonathan Lisle can destroy any club down here, please bring him back.:cool: big thank you to Marcos.. you have a good thing going at Nerve Marco; keep up the good work bro. :)

Jimmy T owns Lime Bar, nice beats as usual from Jimmy.

definitely a good night out, I really need to get more often on Friday’s.. :D

nice seeing CP folks out and about..

Thank you for showing some love Tony ... very ... very ... very glad you liked the music last nite :D ...

Jonathan will be back soon :D ... I promise you :hat:

• 1 year later...
Kickass set by Jonathan Lisle! Marco outdid himself bringing him in...after screwed up flights from El Salvador, Jonathan finally made it in real late, went straight from the airport, to The Roof, and over to Nerve...

A fantastic set overall. Jonathan is much better when he gets a few hours to show his stuff.

On point with the system as well, much more smooth than with L & B. My man Mike's learning a lot on the lighting, improved noticeably.

Jon C. and Ariel had excellent opening sets, Jon digging deep into the bag preparing us for next week's set from Dave...:)

Then it's off to the airport! I tell ya, JetBlue is cheap, but it's damned inefficient. It took Marco, Carla, and me over an hour to get Jonathan and his girlfriend (what a trooper!) onto the plane...I finally got home at almost 8.

But a fantastic night!

Bro u are a tool