Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Code last night

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by merkie

Great night! Def nice to be back in DC haingin with everyone! I thought the music was on and off...but Dan def had an awesome opening set!!! Great to see some familiar faces and meet some new peeps...moto & teriaki...had a great time dancin with u guys

Same here Merkie, :D Dan was a good warmup for the rest of the nite/morning.

I'm soo tired this AM, freakin' worthless at work! (I only had about 7 hrs of sleep between friday nite & yesterday). What a great wknd though! :spin2::bounce:

Originally posted by dansampson

Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone, it really means a lot.

I'm there again on the 27th (the day after my birthday :-)) for the In House We Trust 3 tour, would love to see you all there again!

Cheers

Dan

Dan - i had fun hanging out w/ you at the cd table. I still think the guy that hit me w/ the table owes me some free stuff! ;)

Guest jroo

Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone, it really means a lot.

I'm there again on the 27th (the day after my birthday :-)) for the In House We Trust 3 tour, would love to see you all there again!

Cheers

Dan

sure, cough cough guestlisted cough cough.

you did play a great set!!

Actually, Jroo, that's a good idea. I'll ask Code if they'll sort out a CP guestlist if we can gaurantee X amount of people.

Might not be completely free, but poss. half price admission and no waiting in line?

What do you all think?

Cheers

Dan

Ok,

Got there at about 2, Deep Dish just came on. I lost 60$ when I got searched cause I was a little bit blitted. Bad start.

We get drinks and head to the back of the floor where the stage lights were really starting to piss me off, but Deep Dish was playing some tight stuff and I really got into it.

Then they leveled off for about 3 hours and lost me in the storm.

I felt that there were so many times that they had the crowd going and they could have taken to a new level, and just plateaued instead.

After the White Stripes track (which I respect the balls it takes to drop a rock track) they had the crowd kind of confused but weak. That was the time to BLOW THE PLACE UP, but it never happened.

All in all great night, I spent too much $$. Thanks to Lannie for the discount.

I'm just learning how to spin, so I must also add that DD's mixing is soo good.

The crowd dissappointed me, it reminded me of how much that place has changed since the days of Scott Henry on the Deck all night!

Actually, Jroo, that's a good idea. I'll ask Code if they'll sort out a CP guestlist if we can gaurantee X amount of people.

Might not be completely free, but poss. half price admission and no waiting in line?

What do you all think?

Cheers

Dan

Great idea!

:aright:

What do you all think?

Cheers

Dan

*casting votes now* sounds good. push for it.

Btw, "need pads" are pads that you whip out when you need something that someone else has. So the need pad is used in this situation...for the better or worse. :eek:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by spinsaikel

*casting votes now* sounds good. push for it.

Btw, "need pads" are pads that you whip out when you need something that someone else has. So the need pad is used in this situation...for the better or worse. :eek:

when you come over tonight, dont forget your knee pads.

What do you all think?

Cheers

Dan

you got my vote. :D

OK, sweet. I'll ask the powers that be

Cheers

Dan

Dan,

I lost your CD.

Actually I didn't lose it. I gave it away to someone (crank) who didn't come out. I didn't mean to give it to him, I just showed it to him and he still has it.

Is there anyway I can get another?