Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Review

FUCKIN SICK!!!! got there around 3, and the place was already pumpin...crowd was really friendly...danced my ass off the whole nite...stayed till closing...around 10 o'clock Danny put a few of his last tracks on and jumped out of the booth and on to the dancefloor...i couldnt believe it...waving his flashlight everywhere, dancing like crazy...i didnt recognize anyone from cp...i was wearing a yellow shirt that said Virginia, and white pants...it's now 6:45 PM and i still havent had a wink of sleep...time to go to bed...hope to see some of u next week

I agree. Lots of new ish, lots of tribal, Paradise Garage classics, Danny coming out of the booth to put on a dance routine, and he kept the talking over records to a minimum during the set. I was with two of my friends that'd never heard him before and they were blown away. Saw some of the best dancing I've seen in a while there also. Good crowd too (friendly), met wayyyyy too many people yesterday morning.

Danny's been on fire lately. :rock:

Originally posted by £ddie

I agree. Lots of new ish, lots of tribal, Paradise Garage classics, Danny coming out of the booth to put on a dance routine, and he kept the talking over records to a minimum during the set. I was with two of my friends that'd never heard him before and they were blown away. Saw some of the best dancing I've seen in a while there. Good crowd too (friendly), met wayyyyy too many people yesterday morning.

yea so next time i wont lay down for that 2 hr nap that turns into an entire nite lol

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by jovanls400

FUCKIN SICK!!!! got there around 3, and the place was already pumpin...crowd was really friendly...danced my ass off the whole nite...stayed till closing...around 10 o'clock Danny put a few of his last tracks on and jumped out of the booth and on to the dancefloor...i couldnt believe it...waving his flashlight everywhere, dancing like crazy...i didnt recognize anyone from cp...i was wearing a yellow shirt that said Virginia, and white pants...it's now 6:45 PM and i still havent had a wink of sleep...time to go to bed...hope to see some of u next week

white pants, to arc huh.. ballsy

Originally posted by £ddie

I agree. Lots of new ish, lots of tribal, Paradise Garage classics, Danny coming out of the booth to put on a dance routine, and he kept the talking over records to a minimum during the set. I was with two of my friends that'd never heard him before and they were blown away. Saw some of the best dancing I've seen in a while there also. Good crowd too (friendly), met wayyyyy too many people yesterday morning.

you went without me, your partner in crime:mad: I feel asleep for the night i know u wanted me to come(at least u better have):tongue: BTW, check your voice mail i left a nice drunken message:cool: ttyl

Good crowd too (friendly), met wayyyyy too many people yesterday morning

hmm outside smoking again:blank:

:tongue:

Danny's been on fire lately.

when is he not on fire??

:devil:

ok drunk and 5:45 time for bed

luv u,

:kiss2:

Originally posted by jovanls400

around 10 o'clock Danny put a few of his last tracks on and jumped out of the booth and on to the dancefloor...i couldnt believe it...waving his flashlight everywhere, dancing like crazy...

I love that shit. DT rules! Glad you had a great night at Vinyl....:D

Yea I'm still sore too... I had a great night, I practically danced the entire time, I had a white v-neck t-shirt and jeans shorts if anyone remembers me? I was either in the front by the dj booth or near the middle, only thing that sucked was there was a lot of people walking around right through the dance floor, I got sick of it after a while....

WHOA....awesome time....Only my third time at Vinyl....last time i was there it was for Deep Dish...But on Friday danny did an amazing job...i couldnt stop dancing....The scene was cool...very friendly people, amazing set, very cute girls especially this one cute smaller girl that promoted for After Hours at SX with the hat...wow what a great dancer she was....i cant wait to see Deep Dish on Friday..and hit up After Hours on sat morn.....Im lovin' IT!!!

to all you veterans.....SHOW ME A GOOD TIME =P please ? hehe...i havent been out much recently....

Love you All

Adam H.