Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight opening?????

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by rparson

Does anyone have word on when the Estate@Limelight will re-open? My sister is coming in from Dallas and I NEED to take her there !!!:confused:

dude, last thing i saw walking by there was a big for sale sign on that building. Just thought I'd let ya know.

Peace,

Funkysoul

Originally posted by rparson

Does anyone have word on when the Estate@Limelight will re-open? My sister is coming in from Dallas and I NEED to take her there !!!:confused:

you have a better chance of the earth opening up and swallowing up infidels before limelight opens up...

I have some inside info as to what MIGHT happen, but dont get upset if it doesent. 1. Limelight...MIGHT re-open in 9/2003. 2. Twilo...Diferent name, MIGHT be re-opening. 3. Look out for Crobar, same neighboorhood as Tunnel and Twilo.

There is an investor involved, and they are paying back Back Dues to re-open the club at a later date....

This investor is NEW, and not the blair rumor, and it wasent a rumor he was part owner of the space,

When it opnes its prob gonna be a Gay oriented resturant or a gay Club period, the Straight thing went not to well, lol

"and there are people who are on here who talk even tho the majority are little Starter kids"

"Majority, not ALL"

Olympia>

Actually i do know what im talking about hunny, and john has been a good friend of mince since i meet him at Pulse in 92,

and i know persoanlly whats going on there, as i talked with him days ago about it,

But its ok, i wont post any info on a public board anymore just to the people i know who actually care,

And i was just wodnering who u might be hun?

:laugh:

>Olympia

"hi im like sooooo cool, cause i sucked how many dicks at factory last night, ah boom boom?"

LOLOL FIRST YA MUST BE HOMOSEXUAL CUZ IM A DUDE YOU FUCKING MORON... AND FACTORY ? CMON GUY IM NOT A JUICE HEAD FROM NJ.. AND YES GOOD IDEA, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF SO WHEN NOTHING HAPPENS YOU WONT FEEL LIKE A RETARD.

GOOD DAY... HUNNY:blown:

i was actually supposed to do a party at limelight back in march and they cancelled my party because of issues with the insurance on the building supposedly..but my sources tell me that blair and ben ashkenazy didnt get along too well and ashkenazy was a little worried about opening the space...my bet is that it wont reopen because judging from the problems they have had so far it doesnt look too promising...

but just for the record..if you havent been there since its been newly renovated...oh man..its pretty dope