Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space ...review----> Saeed & Palash

mursa

Bangin night all the way !

What a great night ..............after hearing them at Ultra i thought they were GOOD , but after yesturday they definetly jumped another level to VERY GOOD .

The atmpsphere and crowd were excellent ....definetly felt a good vibe goin across the main dance floor throughout the night .:cool:

Easily within my top 3 parties of 2003 .............:tongue:

PS......oh yea nice meeting you browneydtrouble and I can never forget my "sweet heart" Candyroll ;)

not for nothing but, S & P was decent at best nothing out this world. the remix of "The White Horse" they dropped was sweet.

I was looking forward to getting my OG fix, but he never played.. :( Roly was on point on the terrace as usual. the impromptu mini set from the dude, from Dirty Vegas was very cool. ;)

Being that Saeed & Palash are one of my favorites, I have to say their set was fucking sweet. Had my ass dancing to early morning hours. :eek: Those guys just don't let up, they bring pure madness the whole night. Great vibe, great music. :D

I would have thought that Space would have been more packed but I guess a few people went to Maze and the beach. The music was great....I was dancing my ass off until my engine just quit at about 2:45am (I got there at 11:30pm)...guess I was tired from the BBQ earlier. Too much beer:blank: I also was tired of waiting for the patio to open :( I love that fuckin patio. Anyway, there's always next time. Oh, and why is it that I rarely catch any CPer's at Space, I only saw Biz there that night. Where do CPer's like to rock it at Space?:cool:

well i guess im too new here cause i love to be down in the front...like right between the two blocks....

I like chillin on the right back corner facing North on the Patio and in the main room by the block to the right when facing the DJ. Bump into a lot of people there>:cool:

IMO, i think that saeed & palash are the worst residents that Space has. The last guy playing was trainwrecking all over the place...i must have heard at least 5 disasters on the decks in a span of about two hours...this guy was all over the place. I usually dont get out to the patio much, but the way these guys were playing, the patio was pretty much the only option. Not that exciting of a night at Space 34...Not hiring Saeed & Palash anymore would not hurt Space at all, i think. They just play at one level, and never take it up another notch.

SAEED & PALASH = :zzz:

Originally posted by sobeton

not for nothing but, S & P was decent at best nothing out this world.

I was looking forward to getting my OG fix, but he never played.. : ;)

Thats the report im getting from my great sources of club junkies. saeed babe youre great but let OG get in there to tear it up.

Good Luck Oscar this Friday In Venezuela.;)

Originally posted by housewhore

Not that exciting of a night at Space 34...Not hiring Saeed & Palash anymore would not hurt Space at all, i think. They just play at one level, and never take it up another notch.

SAEED & PALASH = :zzz:

i don't know where you were, but from where i was dancing, saeed(the last guy) was throwing down some pretty sweet tracks. I don't know what level you're trying to reach, but i'd rather keep my sanity a while longer.;) overall it was a good night. just enough people to fill in the gaps without being overcrowded. Too bad they only come every couple of months.

Guest saleen351

og you let those two camel jockies take ova your booth???????

:mad: :mad: :mad:

almost as bad as laying down trance when lp showed up to the booth on classics night....

whats next, you gonna play tiesto tracks.....:mad:

Originally posted by saleen351

og you let those two camel jockies take ova your booth???????

:mad: :mad: :mad:

i don't know saleen, you seem a bit worked up about this. I think you and OG need to work some things out:tongue:

why is it such a big deal that og didn't play? We see him every single weekend anyway. i'm a huge og fan and i wouldn't trade him as a resident. but why not let the guests keep playing if they want to?

Originally posted by acmatos

Originally posted by saleen351

why is it such a big deal that og didn't play? We see him every single weekend anyway. i'm a huge og fan and i wouldn't trade him as a resident. but why not let the guests keep playing if they want to?

that wouldn't have been a problem. however some people like myself that are not huge S&P fans, went to hear our boyz Roly and OG. not to mention I think it’s a little tacky and disrespectful. not to have OG play when he was, in the building waiting to play and was scheduled to go on at 5:00am.. OG is a stand up guy, so I'm sure it didn’t really bother him. however peepz need to recognize ;)