Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shitty Summer!!!

This summer really blows so far. Freaking June is almost over and there hasn't even really been a reason to go to the beach. Where the hell is the warm weather? We are mid-June almost now and the temps are maybe, if we are lucky, pushing mid 70's.

What a pain in the ass!!! I am saving money but this sucks ass. Rain again next weekend from what I hear? Is it ever going to end?

WTF!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by swimmer219

This summer really blows so far. Freaking June is almost over and there hasn't even really been a reason to go to the beach. Where the hell is the warm weather? We are mid-June almost now and the temps are maybe, if we are lucky, pushing mid 70's.

What a pain in the ass!!! I am saving money but this sucks ass. Rain again next weekend from what I hear? Is it ever going to end?

WTF!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i hear ya bro. everyone was saying that with this winter that just passed this summer was going to be VERY HOT. damn weather people dont know what the hell they are talkin about. so i wanna give a BIG F U to mother nature!!!:mad: :mad:

Nah, I've been reading up on this a little and some reports on the weather channel and they said it's very likely that this summer will be like that one we had 7 or 8 years ago (something like that) where it raining like 13 out of 15 weekends of the entire summer. They said at the very least expect June and July to be rainy throughout.

So at this point, I no longer and keeping my hopes up for a nice sunny weekend.