Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****Offical Roll Call / Meet-up Factory Friday****

Hater

I know this sounds like one big promotion but everyone who is working on this party is really making and extreme effort to bring back some integrity and talent in this industry. The music is awesome and the vibe is definately better than your alternatives. The people look good but more importantly everyone is outgoing and friendly. Factory Friday is not by any means better than Saturday but it is one fuckin great party that all the promoters, producers, and DJ's work hard to strive for. There are no Exit Friday games where we try and bust on other people's parties to try and get you to attend -- we want you to just come and experience it for yourself.

------------------

Eclipse Productions

eclipsepic1.jpg

Thursdays @ Saci

Fridays @ Sound Factory

Saturdays @ Exit

Contact us for VIP Access, Guest Lists, Nightclub Info and more.

viplist1@hotmail.com

visit our temp. site at www.geocities.com/eclipseproductionsnyc/nightclubs.html

I'm not sure if I'll be there tonight cause my car is very ill but for the rest of you who's going?

Meet-up is 2am at the entrance to the 4th Floor (VIP Room) look for my boy Shawn in the tan coat and glasses.

Simply say ECLIPSE at the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> table (arrive by 1:20) and you and your guests are entitled to Reduced Admission, VIP room access ALL night, and discounts on bottles!!!

Contact me at vipist1@hotmail.com or 973-875-3268

Have fun!

------------------

Eclipse Productions

eclipsepic1.jpg

Thursdays @ Saci

Fridays @ Sound Factory

Saturdays @ Exit

Contact us for VIP Access, Guest Lists, Nightclub Info and more.

viplist1@hotmail.com

visit our temp. site at www.geocities.com/eclipseproductionsnyc/nightclubs.html

Archived