Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge Saturday Review

Completely Insane night....Richie TORE IT UP....His set was totally amazing. I had such a great time....I was suprised despite the weather how many people actually came out!!

Great seeing all the regulars.....

Big thanks to Georgie, Petie, and Jay......you guys are the best.

Maria-nice getting to talk to you for a while on friday...we actually have a lot in common!!

Special shout to my girl Cynstam21 for a killer time as usual.....:D

Originally posted by xrapturex

oh, and if anyone finds a solo shoe please let me know. A friend lost one...:confused:

:laugh: my mom always told me if you leave a party without a peice of clothing... it must have been a good time!!!

DAMN GIRL!!! Merge was off the hook Sat night; I had the SICKEST time, thanks to you !!!!

Thanks George for keping the shots coming!!

Shout out to all my peeps...Tizzah, Laurie619, Cruch, KostaP, Joe Armenio, Dan Fury, Buddha, Splash, Kareem...nice hat.

NJStacked...can you get any bigger?

And a big shout out to my cousin, Hagop, the coolest MF ever...it's good to have you back, brother. Fuck Florida, we want you here!!!

Sorry if I forgot anyone, I was wayyy tooo drunk

Originally posted by cynstam21

DAMN GIRL!!! Merge was off the hook Sat night; I had the SICKEST time, thanks to you !!!!

Shout out to all my peeps...Tizzah, Laurie619, Cruch, KostaP, Joe Armenio, Dan Fury, Buddha, Splash, Kareem...nice hat.

And a big shout out to my cousin, Hagop, the coolest MF ever...it's good to have you back, brother. Fuck Florida, we want you here!!!

No more mixing for me....:blown:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Fucking nut she is. Losing a shoe.

:laugh: :laugh:

awww, I think she is the only one that would lose a shoe.....

I'm not even going into detail...but it was a crazy night...:tongue:

cynstam, please dont ever drag me for pizza ever again...:laugh:

I hate pizza, esp. sleaseside pizza, but since I was near death, it was the best thing available, damn I really wanted a donut

ummmmm....forbidden donut...uggghhh (drooling)

I should have just gotten a water from the 711 and kept it moving.

Originally posted by solargirl

I will make sure to ask around if we found any shoes:)

You guys are crazy..Nice talking with you also....always nice to talk to other vegans:D

I wont be there friday..but I will see you guys sat night for sure;)

When are you posting the pics solargirl?

Originally posted by solargirl

I will make sure to ask around if we found any shoes:)

You guys are crazy..Nice talking with you also....always nice to talk to other vegans:D

I wont be there friday..but I will see you guys sat night for sure;)

See you saturday :D;)

Hi T!!! Nice to see you!!!

It was nice seeing ya again too. . .oh and jrzcluba, Foodidoo (whateva) I don’t hate you guys ;) Oh and Jilly I saw some sneakers hanging from the telephone wires. .do you think she might have tossed her shoes up there. . .:laugh:

Oh yeah by the way. . .GO TEAM FURY!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

It was nice seeing ya again too. . .oh and jrzcluba, Foodidoo (whateva) I don’t hate you guys ;) Oh and Jilly I saw some sneakers hanging from the telephone wires. .do you think she might have tossed her shoes up there. . .:laugh:

Oh yeah by the way. . .GO TEAM FURY!! :laugh: :laugh:

I finally realized that that team furey sign was ripped off 37 for someone running for mayor. Then I really thought it was funny....LOL

Damn, you should grabbed those kicks!! :laugh:

I finally realized that that team furey sign was ripped off 37 for someone running for mayor. Then I really thought it was funny....LOL

The one and only KOSTA P stops and rips off signs, and has me smuggle it in to Georgie. . .:laugh::blown::laugh: As far as the kicks go. .I was thinkin about it. . but they where a little soggy from the rain. . .HE HE HE HE HE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ha ha ha.......kosta and I stole the sign last night in our rampage on 37!!!!!.....I am making copies as we speak!!!!

Originally posted by laurie619

Only the one and only KOSTA P stops and rips off signs, and has me smuggle it in to Georgie. . .:laugh::blown::laugh: As far as the kicks go. .I was thinkin about it. . but they where a little soggy from the rain. . .HE HE HE HE HE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hear in some cultures....they take their shoes off, tie them together, and toss them up on the wires to mark their territory or some shit. Like how people right "whoever was here" on bathroom stall doors.

I always wondered if it was the same as a dog pissing on a fire hydrant :confused:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

ha ha ha.......kosta and I stole the sign last night in our rampage on 37!!!!!.....I am making copies as we speak!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

At first I looked at George, and I said to him...

You guys spelled his last name wrong...

then he looked at me kind of funny...

I didnt realize why until I was on my way home and i saw it stuck in the ground.

At least I got one last laugh while my hungover ass tried to make it home without throwing up.

sooo, to make a long story short...thanks for the laugh kids!! :D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Dave you guys are incriminating me at least you just coonfessed as my accomplice!!!!! Youre friends will bail you out of jail when youget arrested Youre good friends will be sitting in the cell next to you saying Damn we really fucked up this time!!!! Here's to good friends kid!!!!

The one last night is for the front lawn the other one was from last week George taped it to the mirror behind his bar this saturday!!!!!!

For those that havent seen it the sign reads

"The Furey Team

Dover Township Mayor and Council!!!!!"

Originally posted by vitotheguido

It was a great night!! Richie played amazing, great crowd with lots of ladies. Who ever was in town this past saturday they were at Merge. George thanks for the extra cds my friends loved them.:clap2:

Thanx to all that came out it was a great weekend considering the weather!!!