Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official CP BBQ Review!

wildmiami

I had a great fucking time, soooo many peeps came out!!

Food was off the chain!!! It was nice to finally put some face's with names and meet sooo many people!!!

Let me tell you at first I was really nervous to play with all the house heads around. I just wanna say thanks for giving me the chance to play. You guys made me feel comfortable and at home:D Can't wait to aply again!!!

and a big thanks to Koky and his mom and everyone who made this possible!!!!:D

C-ya at the next one!!! with da pool:D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmiami

Let me tell you at first I was really nervous to play with all the house heads around. I just wanna say thanks for giving me the chance to play.

from what i heard...u earned it with that great set u put on...it was great seeing everyone and meeting new people: djss, ecpolo, drumsjunkie, bingo and others....it was a great vibe and of course great tunes...whoever didnt go, def. missed out!!! i cant wait till the next one....

Originally posted by koky

well , me n steff just finished cleaning up the place & we are beat !! BUT !! it was so fawkin worth it !! we are really glad everyone made it !! it was great !! had a shitload of fun & laughes !! big thanx to johny(drumjunkie) for bringing "ALL" his equipment.. if it werent for him the music would not of been possible :aright: also a huge thank you to ramon & sobeton for helping organise everything .. without you 2 id of had a really tough time organising this thing..& to all the great dj's who participated id like to say thanx as well.. all you guys were great & some were ummmmmmmm INTRESTING & last but not least id like to send a "HUGE" "THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU" to my partner in crime Steffy .. without her i wouldnt of done shit !! I love you baby & thank you for helping me & being next to me thru out the whole thing !!

also huge props to dan for the pics !! thanx !

oh & btw... my fave sets of the day

is a tie between meng , mr.miami , & the tag team with chris & domingo.... sets were sick !!

It def was worth the work for this!!! Thanks to everyone for coming down on Saturday, I had a great time and I'm glad you all did as well.

Johnny and his bro - great to meet you & you guys rock, thanks so much for being brave enough to bring all your equipment down :D

Ramon - Thanks for keeping the DJ's in line, you did a great job

Tony - my new organizing partner thanks for the help (Oh, and next time we are stocking up on Gatorade and munchies for the ride down there ;) )

Dan - great job with the pics :aright: Next time we have to try and get a group pic

Jacky - thanks for taking over the cooking duties, you and Diana were awesome

I have to say that CP holds some amazing talent, there wasnt one guy that didnt impress me up there. Although next time I am requesting Trance/Tech to be played earlier in the day please :D

Koky, your welcome baby. I love you too and I told you it would turn out ok ;):D Just next time, Leo is right, CUT THE GRASS :laugh: MUAH!!!

We'll be more than happy to host the next BBQ again if no one else can hold it at their place :D It was the easiest party to throw and I'd love to do it again :cool:

Originally posted by digital7

big prop's to the Koky, Steff and Ramon for pulling this fiasco together.. sorry I wasnt able to stay longer as I missed most of ya, but work was calling.. I'll be in full force for the next one!

I didnt see you :confused:

Originally posted by mrmiami

I had a great fucking time, soooo many peeps came out!!

Food was off the chain!!! It was nice to finally put some face's with names and meet sooo many people!!!

Let me tell you at first I was really nervous to play with all the house heads around. I just wanna say thanks for giving me the chance to play. You guys made me feel comfortable and at home:D Can't wait to aply again!!!

and a big thanks to Koky and his mom and everyone who made this possible!!!!:D

C-ya at the next one!!! with da pool:D

Mike your set was awesome :aright: and much needed at that time ;) Hope to see you and Felicia this weekend...

yeah, i would have to second and third that, mike's set was VERY impressive... although the beats were right on the money through out the whole day!!! It was also cool the hear the different genre's of music... i gotta admit, it was a sweeeet party, it would of been easier if we alll would of just worn nametags to rem who is who!!!!

I also was impressed by the support from all the new peeps on cp.. i just hop their not to shy on the keyboard anymore....

Koky, steff, ramon, sobeton, jacky n diana, thank you sooo much for making this happen.... it truely was a great way for us to hang without being in a club!!!!

which reminds me, where were all those peeps that pressured me to go to space, and then when i get there, sobe and ramon are the only soldiers who made it out????

Pleasure meeting ecpolo, djss , bingo, djsergio, phrankadelic, bbflux, drumsjjunkie, etc..... ( and i know i forgot some)

WHEN IS BBQ ROUND 2????:D;):confused:

IT WAS AWESOME MEETING U GUYS & FEW LADIES CP'ERS

THEMRS SORRY WE DIDN'T TALK MUCH BUT GLAD I WAS ABLE TO ENTERTAIN YOU & WAS DEF NICE MEETING FLIP...

WE DEF GOTTA HANG WHEN U GUYS HAVE A LITTLE BIT MORE TIME ON YOUR HANDS OR CHECK OUT THE CLUBSCENE....

OH BTW

FLIP U'RE ON FOR THE NEXT SESSION..... :bong: :bong:

& AS FOR THE REST OF THE GETALONG GANG..

TOO MANY TO TYPE U GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE...

IT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING ALL OF U GUYS (& GALS)

LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE....

ALSO NICE HAVING A 420 SESSION(S) WITH MY FELLOW 420'ERS...

SORRY FOR THOSE CP'ERS I DIDN'T GET TO MEET..

LIKE THEY SAY TIL NEXT TIME..

L8R...

:bong:

I know, I've been pretending like nothing happened...truth is I kinda overindulged on rum & cokes on friday @ nerve...I have Pod as my witness...I owe you guys with the potato salad...from the pics I can tell you guys had a great time, I hope I can make it out next time

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

Originally posted by wildmiami

my place ....middle of July....I think this would be a great monthly event and we can have CP meetups at the clubs as usual in between the BBQ's. I live on 132AVE SW 21 st. I'll give an exact date closer to July.:cool: Lates

Sounds great :D

Originally posted by wildmiami

my place ....middle of July....I think this would be a great monthly event and we can have CP meetups at the clubs as usual in between the BBQ's. I live on 132AVE SW 21 st. I'll give an exact date closer to July.:cool: Lates

Awesome, right by my mom's house (a.k.a. THE babysitter).

Let me see about my place first...the complex has a pool, volleyball pit, and such. I've seen people do parties there before...

I'm at NE 54th and Biscayne Blvd, not out in "here be dragons" land :laugh:

Just have to find out about booze by the pool (i.e. probably no bottles allowed) and noise/time regulations.

Originally posted by pod

Let me see about my place first...the complex has a pool, volleyball pit, and such. I've seen people do parties there before...

I'm at NE 54th and Biscayne Blvd, not out in "here be dragons" land :laugh:

Just have to find out about booze by the pool (i.e. probably no bottles allowed) and noise/time regulations.

Prob not a good idea to hold it in a complex like that, too many ppl to complain bout us noisy folks.

With a whole DJ setup going we're bound to piss off your neighbors. Especially if it is an area that the rest of the complex will be or can be using at the same time.

The volleyball and pool wouls be great to have tho...