Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Cosmic Gate coming to New York City netime soon?

they'll be at the next boo party grrrrreat... we can maybe see cg spin for 72 dollars woo! What's up with SOE throwing parties on randall's island.. RI is beat! Boo 7 was a fucking nightmare... I would go if they had it at the same place they had boo 5 that place was sick

Originally posted by oldtimer

they'll be at the next boo party grrrrreat... we can maybe see cg spin for 72 dollars woo! What's up with SOE throwing parties on randall's island.. RI is beat! Boo 7 was a fucking nightmare... I would go if they had it at the same place they had boo 5 that place was sick

The rain was what kept Boo 7 from being great more than anything else. Randall's had Boo 6 that was really good and the 6th Element the year before was absolutely fucking insane, funny the weather was also great then. The time I hit Lollopalooza there when Orbital/Tool/ Snoop played the weather was great and the show was insane. If the weather is awesome the shows are usually awesome too there.

The weather was shitty... but in a way it was better off that way.. I went to Randall's island for warped tour 4 years ago i think maybe 3 i dunno.. It was a beautiful day but since the ground was dry there was dirt everywhere.. i had to buy a bandana to wear around ym face so i wasn't breathing in dirt. not fun...

Don't get me wrong.. i get all filthy at parties from the funk on the floor but randall's island is a horse fo a different color. You really can't win throwing an event there.....

Also, if it's on randall's island it has to be during the day. There's something wrong about partying during the day... i'd much rather it be at roseland or something like that, where it can atleast go til 3 or 4 instead of 10