Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
eurolisa

Good-bye :(

well the time has finally come, i can't believe i am leaving tomorrow for 4 months!:eek: .its so sad :( but exciting at the same time :D ...

anyway again i want to wish everyone a safe and wonderfull summer!. i am taking my laptop with me so i can and hopefully will be posting from europe. hopefully this stupid thing wont break down on me...lol...so i guess wednesday or thursday i will post and let you guys know how the trip over there went.

first off i want to say that i AM TERRIFIED! of flying. as is my mom and when i say terrified i am not kidding. i down about 3 whiskeys and take 2 tyl pms even before i set foot on the plane :) so i will have a lot of funny stories to post...after the 10 hr direct flight to istanbul i have to wait for the ferry to get to the island which the ferry ride is another 2 hrs. plus the waiting for the ferry arghhhhhh:mad: ...oh god what hell i have to look forward too :) anyway ill post all about it hopefully...

anyway bottom line:

I WILL MISS YOU ALL ALOT!! HAVE A GREAT SUMMER AND DON'T FORGET ME :);)

Originally posted by sassa

gule gule! i might be in istanbul end of august for a wedding...maybe i'll bump into you in the streets ;) have fun!

definetly! i'll be on burgaz ada & bodrum ( thats where we have our summer house) most of the time :)...:D

Originally posted by eurolisa

well the time has finally come, i can't believe i am leaving tomorrow for 4 months!:eek: .its so sad :( but exciting at the same time :D ...

anyway again i want to wish everyone a safe and wonderfull summer!. i am taking my laptop with me so i can and hopefully will be posting from europe. hopefully this stupid thing wont break down on me...lol...so i guess wednesday or thursday i will post and let you guys know how the trip over there went.

first off i want to say that i AM TERRIFIED! of flying. as is my mom and when i say terrified i am not kidding. i down about 3 whiskeys and take 2 tyl pms even before i set foot on the plane :) so i will have a lot of funny stories to post...after the 10 hr direct flight to istanbul i have to wait for the ferry to get to the island which the ferry ride is another 2 hrs. plus the waiting for the ferry arghhhhhh:mad: ...oh god what hell i have to look forward too :) anyway ill post all about it hopefully...

anyway bottom line:

I WILL MISS YOU ALL ALOT!! HAVE A GREAT SUMMER AND DON'T FORGET ME :);)

have a great vacation, think of us, b/c we'll be thinking of you... be well~!