Clubplanet Nightlife Community

richie rydell.............

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You love it when they call you a hater. ;)

nah i find it funny when i tell it like it is or state an opinion ....im a "hater" right away , im gonna become a fence rider liek u, stay in a nice happy medium ;)

Eddis my friend you degenerate fuckface!!!

I do like Casbah because usually I go with alot of friends and most nights the girls are hot, but the music is terrible, you can go to riggers in seaside and hear better music then what you been hearing at Casbah!!!!!

If you have any connections at Casbah you tool, do me a favor and book Rydell a couple of saturdays in the winter, the club has so much potential because it is a nice venue, always packed, hot girls and so on. the music is just bad, and before you say it, yes I know Skribble does a guess every once in a while!!!!

Seroiusly though, if you are part of the promoting team do something in the fall with that place.!!!!!

I'm sure you guys have know problem getting backed with $$$$$ to bring in some of Jersey's best dj!!!

Like rotate on saturday Rydell, Tsettos, Santana and Manny the Greek!!!!!!! I know all of them would spin there if you wanted them to!!!!!!

Please do something with bringing in good music, I vist the Cashbah alot in the Fall/winter, take it the next level because form what I hear the Trop in 2004 will be done with the new tower and will have a club and are friends form Vegas with the Burgada(spelling :confused: ) will have a club!!!!

Ps: is the 100 yearold chick that tares up the dancefloor every week your girl??????

Originally posted by bionic

KostaP, i apologize for responding with such an attitude. There was no reason for that. I was having a bad day here at work.

No need to apologize everyone is entitled to their opinion.

hope your day is better

Originally posted by tempkid

Eddis my friend you degenerate fuckface!!!

I do like Casbah because usually I go with alot of friends and most nights the girls are hot, but the music is terrible, you can go to riggers in seaside and hear better music then what you been hearing at Casbah!!!!!

If you have any connections at Casbah you tool, do me a favor and book Rydell a couple of saturdays in the winter, the club has so much potential because it is a nice venue, always packed, hot girls and so on. the music is just bad, and before you say it, yes I know Skribble does a guess every once in a while!!!!

Seroiusly though, if you are part of the promoting team do something in the fall with that place.!!!!!

I'm sure you guys have know problem getting backed with $$$$$ to bring in some of Jersey's best dj!!!

Like rotate on saturday Rydell, Tsettos, Santana and Manny the Greek!!!!!!! I know all of them would spin there if you wanted them to!!!!!!

Please do something with bringing in good music, I vist the Cashbah alot in the Fall/winter, take it the next level because form what I hear the Trop in 2004 will be done with the new tower and will have a club and are friends form Vegas with the Burgada(spelling :confused: ) will have a club!!!!

Ps: is the 100 yearold chick that tares up the dancefloor every week your girl??????

gayest kid ever...

Originally posted by kostaP

Ok what was better party wise, consistency, crowd, the crackheads at Factory or the crack heads at Vinyl. Im not comparing those monstrosities of abortions What party in NYC is was better than Cheetah.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me just let me know what your argument is based on and what you think was a better party

When was he was spinning at Cheetah? What year?

Originally posted by tempkid

I would kick your ass bitch!!!!!

Let me know what weekend your coming down so I can see if your as Tough in person, as you are on the net pussy!!!!

come see me, i'm at caz every saturday queer.