Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is there to do in Chicago?

nomembername

the only time i actually found something fun to do in chicago was when i went out to kustom... which i know is now closed... i think i did check out whitestar, but i couldnt tell you right now if i actually liked it or not...

i grew up around chicago but all my high school friends are all bar people. :mad:

Originally posted by ras67

the only time i actually found something fun to do in chicago was when i went out to kustom... which i know is now closed... i think i did check out whitestar, but i couldnt tell you right now if i actually liked it or not...

i grew up around chicago but all my high school friends are all bar people. :mad:

kustom has been closed for years...things have changes since then...

YO........"BIG WIG" IS POPPING SATURDAYS........THEN THERES "GLOW" OR "WHITE STAR"......"FUNKY BUDDHA LOUNGE"......"SMARTBAR" SMARTBAR USUALLY HAS SOME KICKASS DJ'S KNOWN AS WELL AS BIG WIG.....UHMMM... "CROBAR" IS THE SHIT IF IT IS OPEN BY THEN AND I HEARD ON JULY 4TH THAT "ZENTRA" WILL BE OFF THE HOOK.......

SmartBar is the BEST venue on Saturday night. Simply the best Chicago House music in the world!!!

White Star is totally WACK. If you like gold chains and barbie doll bitches... then please go to the "brown star lounge"

Derrick Carter is going to have a great show @ Zentra.

The Congress Theater is one awesome venue - Digweed will be there too with Crystal Method and BT... probably a good time!?

When Vision has good DJ's, that place is a lot of fun - and it's huge!!

Go to URchicago.com and get all the info.

There are no Sound Factory or Exit type places here that stay open til 11AM, you'll just have to make some friends and throw an after hours party at your hotel... let us know what room and I'll bring some party crashers... SUCKAS!!