Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK here it is....Saturday June 21, 2003 at the NJGUIDO house.....Beer Pong Tourney.. Starts at 3:00pm. The TANKS will own this....There will also be an official weigh in.... The Tanks current numbers are.... 6'5" 275lbs, 6'5" 285lbs.

6'7" 260lbs. My bet goes to the official NJGUIDO big boy TANKS!!!!

We will be taking bets too.

Possible POST-TEMPTS beer pong if the tourney is heated. 4:00am...Last man standing match. Once again...TANKS

Sounds good Mooey!!!!!!!

But I guarantee VICTORY!!!!!

Tempkid/Bigtime will take the crown!!!!!!

I have a carrer record of 467-13!!!!!!

My 13 losses all have come on "first game of the day"!!!!

I have a 202-13 record on my first game

so that means after that first game I don't lose with that lifetime mark of 265-0!!!!!!

I'm 86-0 in the rain 36-2 in windy conitions

189-4 at night

233-7 indoor......234-6 outdoor

and 9-0 in hurricanes!!!!!!

I'm willing to put big$$$$$ in the pot, lets do it!!!!!!!

LETS ROCK.................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL EVEN TAKE A HANDICAPED KID..........HMMM, FINE, I GOT DONdeizel.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya serious TEMPKID, YOU talk shit??????.........thats my teams strategy we're known for mentally breaking down our opponents, put that on top of skill...........I GUARENTEE VICTORY!!!!!!..........

and for the TANKS, i will play lefty, and give them a 2 shot head start and play w/ everclear...............HOLLAA if ya HEAR ME......!!!!!!!!

spread the word MOO, and name price per team!!!!!!!!!

...o boy.....u hairy mary's are lucky i'm not playin.............u aint seen nothin till u seen this girlie throw down in beer pong.........

......if drinking games were an olympic sport .........i'd get the gold in every event!:D ............................

RodFuCkInGdiGGaaaaaaaa you don'r remember ever swinging by my house last summer in Belmar when you came to visit your boy JB or Doug and see me owning the table, ya know kid I got game and if you don't know holla at your boys and they will tell you!!!!

I'm saying atleast $100 a team for real kids, then I'llbuy licks for everybody!!!!!

But I do tip my hat out to Digga for playing handicap with that lightweight dondiesel!!!!!!!!

The Tanks current numbers are.... 6'5" 275lbs, 6'5" 285lbs, and 6'7" 260lbs.

Moo.. those are some impressive stats....

If they were only a bit shorter.. lmao!!!

Please supply bodyfat percentages as well....

I know many goons that meet those stats and are slinkies hiding behind the fat suit...

Holla back bro...

Looking forward to meeting the boyz...

Originally posted by themoo

OK here it is....Saturday June 21, 2003 at the NJGUIDO house.....Beer Pong Tourney.. Starts at 3:00pm. The TANKS will own this....There will also be an official weigh in.... The Tanks current numbers are.... 6'5" 275lbs, 6'5" 285lbs.

6'7" 260lbs. My bet goes to the official NJGUIDO big boy TANKS!!!!

B]

Moo- first of all these guys sound like ringers....I thought you were playing...But i mean I have a few monsters that play semi-pro ball that i can bring in.....Moo i mean that is if you are to scared to step up to the table...........

BTW we should play for pink slips.....YOu put up your new silver sportscar and we will put up the rights and ownership of Dave Dondiesel......... LET ME KNOW

wonderful stats MOO, but i can post a buncha stats of my boys as well..............BUT what in gods name would that have to do with US WHOOPIN there ASSES in BEER PONG????????????

i mean look at my partner, he's 5'4" 175 lbs, of pure CHIN AND GRIN!!!!

sticks and stones may break my bones but the TANKS CANT CATCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moo

Will U be taking online bets for the people who can't make it

down. My money is on tempkid he's animal @ beer pong if

he gets going no body will make it to tempts. A word of

advise if tempkid is playing you should have a rule book handy

he likes to alter rules.

Originally posted by thewave

Moo

Will U be taking online bets for the people who can't make it

down. My money is on tempkid he's animal @ beer pong if

he gets going no body will make it to tempts. A word of

advise if tempkid is playing you should have a rule book handy

he likes to alter rules.

hahah they should get a netrual party to ref the Tourny

I'm there, you just can't see me behind them. HHAHAHA

No, thats why everyone thinks I'm so short....It's because they are so tall. Next to your average folk, I'm not too short but next to them I'm tiny. These guys are beer drinkers...Bodyfat stats wouldn't be impressive...lol

You don't understand, I wake up to ping pong balls every morning, these guys play beer pong for breakfast.

CIMG0085.jpeg

It will be outdoors if it's nice out