Clubplanet Nightlife Community

naughtybabe... can I eat your gyro?

Guest gabo

Originally posted by naughtybabe

2 - Gabo your got a better chance of stealing the food from a dog then Marisa.. She was not going to bed especially not with the Gyro in her had.

food is not on the brain 24/7 but I would've cut someone who tried to take my gyro...

:tongue:

matter of fact I did share because I remember some white boy taking bites from it!!!!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by solbeam

food is not on the brain 24/7 but I would've cut someone who tried to take my gyro...

:tongue:

matter of fact I did share because I remember some white boy taking bites from it!!!!

wasnt this white ass.

i thought we decided june twenty-ninth??? after a night of partying, when youre in recoop mode??? (or if thats too far away option two after our yoga full body massage??? or last option, after i whoop your ass in the ring~!!!)

Originally posted by solbeam

It was great. My head was killing me but Gabo made it all better!!!...well after the gyro, tylenol and half of sergio's burger...

alcohol is bad :blown:

word up yo...that burger was maaaaaaaaaad good...i shoulda jacked some of clubkat's to make up for mine being devoured

Originally posted by dgmodel

i thought we decided june twenty-ninth??? after a night of partying, when youre in recoop mode??? (or if thats too far away option two after our yoga full body massage??? or last option, after i whoop your ass in the ring~!!!)

Whos ass are you whooping?

shutupfool.jpg

I know you're not talkig about my ass...

And If I remember correctly you are my personal masseur :tongue: So what I say goes!! ;)

Guest gabo

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what r u laughing at? I dont remember you sharing any of your food

for dg only: we shoulda puked on the roof of that car

Guest gabo

i offered, you declined... what was supposed to do start forcing strips of lamb ass down your throat???

aahahaha

will you chew it first and then spit it in my mouth like birds do?

Everyone is yapping about food so much I am getting hungry now...

Theres a nice japanese buffet restaurant in LI that tastes great and is affordable..Heres the link to they're site:

http://www.minado.com

If I remember naughtybabe loves japanes food. You'll probably stuff yourself than....Even have take out with that....lol

They're opening one up in the city soon..

Originally posted by kross921

If I remember naughtybabe loves japanes food. You'll probably stuff yourself than....Even have take out with that....lol

They're opening one up in the city soon..

;)

Yes, I know I shouldn't be on... but my sister played me she led me to believe that the flight would be leaving @ 3pm when its really leaving @ 5pm..

Im gonna miss you all <333 Whore it up while I'm gone

Especially Dg my partner in crime :love: