Why?!?!

groovefire

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whadupg

Wow - This week is really going to drag ass - this feels like a Friday thread :(

Topless201 :mad: Hope they have adilson #25 looping for your entire 16 hour flight (sorry ras had to) - have a good trip!!! :D

A 16 hour flight to Italy!?!?!? Are they stopping off in Austrailia first?

It does feel like a Friday already. The next couple of days are going to be rough... I expect you all to blow off work and post like you're getting paid for it (which you all are except ras).

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

A 16 hour flight to Italy!?!?!? Are they stopping off in Austrailia first?

It does feel like a Friday already. The next couple of days are going to be rough... I expect you all to blow off work and post like you're getting paid for it (which you all are except ras).

Sick flight ahead of them - Italy via Amsterdam via England via Laguardia via Boston - it's the only thing that's putting a little smile on my face after the topless201 bit ;)

Originally posted by whadupg

Sick flight ahead of them - Italy via Amsterdam via England via Laguardia via Boston - it's the only thing that's putting a little smile on my face after the topless201 bit ;)

DAMN, that is painful! OK, I feel a little better now.

g, I can't believe that topless201 bit! What a jerk! Everyone knows you're going for your topless masters degree.

"I didn't spend 4 years in topless medical school to be called Ms. g, thank you very much"

DAMN, that is painful! OK, I feel a little better now.

g, I can't believe that topless201 bit! What a jerk! Everyone knows you're going for your topless masters degree.

"I didn't spend 4 years in topless medical school to be called Ms. g, thank you very much"

No respect :rolleyes:

Notice how Todd is nice to ras as soon as she shows up to one of his gigs. At 711 you were even nice to that girl who NEVER shuts up!

Aww.. that's not me is it?

I never talked during preschool and kindergarten, not one word, so I have to make up for it now.

Nice night, good to meet you stymie n ras. Def good to see Carla, I haven't seen her in a minute. It was dope how you could see the dj through the little window, Todd was going crazy, I though he was going to bang his head on something, it was great.

The bartenders were funny, they kept telling me to "Look at those two making out on the couch!" They said sometimes they find underwear and condoms on the floor. It's not like that place is that big, I have to idea where people would be gettin busy. Maybe it's something in the air down there...

Fun night kids. :) I am now officially broke.

wonder where that couple is now??? ;)

glad i met you too mizliss....

and nutcase, todd & didnt i meet phil there at the end?

and of course G!!! thanks for TRYING to not be mean to me--

at least to my face.

oh yeah you too stymie :tongue:

Originally posted by ras67

wonder where that couple is now??? ;)

glad i met you too mizliss....

and nutcase, todd & didnt i meet phil there at the end?

and of course G!!! thanks for TRYING to not be mean to me--

at least to my face.

oh yeah you too stymie :tongue:

Come on! Our conversation starting out with "I just think your an idiot because......" led you to believe I'm one that would talk behind your back??? :laugh:

Originally posted by ras67

i see the humor intended behind it--

whether it is truely at my expense or not.

Don't take it so personally - I'm really NOT a mean person :) I told you last night exactly what my take on things are - do with it what you want.