Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Board Getting outta hand.....

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ok, I have not been following all the "hating" threads, nor do I want to. A couple here and there are fun for a diversion but when there are 14 in the top 20 threads on the Miami board, it makes me think that there is some kind of problem here. Seems to me that its getting a little childish and old, don't you think? C'mon people. We all had such a great time at the BBQ, but I know that a few people did not come because of these little rivalries. Are you guys gonna cut it out anytime soon and act your ages?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Ok, I have not been following all the "hating" threads, nor do I want to. A couple here and there are fun for a diversion but when there are 14 in the top 20 threads on the Miami board, it makes me think that there is some kind of problem here. Seems to me that its getting a little childish and old, don't you think? C'mon people. We all had such a great time at the BBQ, but I know that a few people did not come because of these little rivalries. Are you guys gonna cut it out anytime soon and act your ages?

okay mom

Guest brwneydtrouble

I just know how it is when posts get deleted, and drama starts on a board. I've gone through that already on a car board, and it got ugly.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

okay mom

Dont' you start with me mister, I haven't harassed you in a LONG time.....:(

I just know how it is when posts get deleted, and drama starts on a board. I've gone through that already on a car board, and it got ugly.

three things u should never talk about over dinner: 1) Politics, 2) Religion and 3) Carburetors....:laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rcrespo

MESSAGE BOARD DRAMA! WRITE IT :)

Ok, maybe i'm just in a crappy mood because I was almost arrested this morning, but I am officially bored. Goodbye all.

you have some very valid points Jackie. fortunately or unfortunately based on your preference for the same; drama, hating, etc is a part of the fabric of the miami board. I guess one could say, it keeps things interesting. ;)

it may be chiildish,imature but like u said 14 out of the top 20 are in the top.....to me it looks like majority rules...... So much for some people having sence of humor......so much for fun....the not fun police is back in town....where do these people get there badges......:D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

it may be chiildish,imature but like u said 14 out of the top 20 are in the top.....to me it looks like majority rules...... So much for some people having sence of humor......so much for fun....the not fun police is back in town....where do these people get there badges......:D

If you knew me, you wouldn't make that kind of comment about me. :D

:nopity:

:lol3:

If you knew me, you wouldn't make that kind of comment about me. :D

This is Fliptoniaaa...

Id like to take this moment to say...i mmay have sounded a bit harsh when i answered u back.....i apologize for that......I know i didnt talk to u at the bbq, but u seem like a really nice person....

so will the jury please strike my comment from the post.