Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More DT - The D stands for Drama Queen

"This forum is and about music, DJ's and parties. Not just mine.

Opinioins positive or negative are all accepted. No rudeness or insults please.

Anything that has a hint of nasty personality to it should be and will be immediately removed. So, stick to your GU message boards and whatever other nonsense is out there."

OR, either come and dance with us and witness the REALNESS for yourself or just turn the page and MOVE ON! ...... Or better yet, just power down and go to bed because you are probably very tired and in need of sleep anyhow."

"I am no longer gonna lower myself to respond to obnoxious post from immature people who want to argue and disagree over "Text messaging and glowstix" on our dance floors. If we really need to explain to them WHY this behavior and such is not permitted, than we obviously know that this Friday night party would not be for them anyhow. SO...... Let's get back to the music, the fun post about gatherings and totally disregard the post from these NON REGULAR WEEKLY ATTENDEES! Especially those little brats writing from other countries that are only envious jerks anyhow that have never even been to ARC!"

"They are going to be "gatherings". And, our intention is for the music to be extremely varied with lots of fun classics and such. Not a School Class on "How to DJ" 101! "

"As of right now, Mon 6:46 pm, I am writing my last post here until I have a GREAT reason to spend time writing something again worth my time.

Once again, too many of you are talking so much crap about Friday's and most of you are not even there regularly?

"I don't want ANYONE kissing my ass! I never wanted that and never will. I post here to be a part of community like everyone else. A person with an opinion and especially with comments to help things in our city only get better.

The fact that I am "danny tenaglia" is always going to be much more noticed when I post because this is the DT fan based website. As silly as it is to me, it's the reality."

Danny T

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by axe

You must be really bored.... how many DJs do you know that actually give the time to post on message boards?? I agree with Danny and I think you should just chill:hat:

Axe - we joke around a lot here on CP. We rip on everyone - including each other.

So chill :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

His improper use of the apostrophe is driving me crazy! :mad:

Unfortunately, that's not his complete rant. I cut and pasted from the GU board, where someone cut and pasted excerpts of his original rant. I can't find his original rant. He's still a cocksucker anyways. Literally and figuratively.

trust me I am chillin :cool: but I really think Danny is not as bad as you guys think. I have seen him so many times at Arc and I think he is on a level of his own...really amazing!! (don't rip me now)

:tongue:

Originally posted by axe

trust me I am chillin :cool: but I really think Danny is not as bad as you guys think. I have seen him so many times at Arc and I think he is on a level of his own...really amazing!! (don't rip me now)

:tongue:

I've seen DT a number of times as well. I'm not questioning his skills as a dj. I love his sets. We just like to make fun of his rules :D

Quick grammar lesson:

Fridays = plural of Friday

Example: Shady spins at Felix on Fridays (and Saturdays).

Friday's = possessive of "Friday"

Example: Friday's party is gonna rock! :rock:

BTW, Arc doesn't allow cameras... not camera's. (I really hope that is not what is printed on the flyer! or is it flier? :confused: )

Call me Professor OCD :D

Quick grammar lesson:

Fridays = plural of Friday

Example: Shady spins at Felix on Fridays (and Saturdays).

Friday's = possessive of "Friday"

Example: Friday's party is gonna rock! :rock:

BTW, Arc doesn't allow cameras... not camera's. (I really hope that is not what is printed on the flyer! or is it flier? :confused: )

Call me Professor OCD :D

Oooh! I wanna play!

Vic likes men.

NOT Vic like's men.

Runner's an idiot.

NOT Runners an idiot.

I want to spank Cookie's ass.

NOT I want to spank Cookies ass.

:D

Guest jroo

Axe - we joke around a lot here on CP. We rip on everyone - including each other.

So chill :D

'hey sho'rt ''shit,' th'e man' was t'alk'ing, sti'ck a le'mon in i't a'nd cor'k it.'

:tongue: '

Originally posted by therunner

I hate all of you.

let me edit this a bit. I don't hate all of you. Some of you are kinda cool, I just haven't met you yet.

I like DT's remixing. He knows what he is doing. I like his DJing, he knows what he is doing there too. I don't care what he does at ARC. If I ever go back to ARC I will understand that these rules and regulations have been put into effect and will abide by them (i hate the lawlessness of this country). If he spins at another club that I go to and pulls that shit, I won't go. That's the atmosphere he wants to set for ARC, same as some clubs set the atmosphere of no baggy clothes, no hats, no sport labels, or whatever. That is their club, let them do what they want. Is this "be yourself" party starting to sound like something that should be calld "Have been yourself." Be yourself as long as I approve of it. Be yourself as long as it doesn't interfere with anyone else. I wish someone would tell the guidos and muscle heads that tearing your shirt off (in any club) is not being yourself without interferring with someone elses time of "being theirself." If he want's a party to be "all about danny," which it has, and will continue to be, then maybe it should invitation only. Let him select who he would like to be there. I noticed that a lot of the people there didn't care about the music to begin with. So many people G'd out and puking in the corner, so fucked that they couldn't keep their heads up. It's not all about the music to everyone, I wish it was.

Guest jroo

stick a lemon in it? is that what you say to your boyfriend?

no, we're up to grapefruits now. is that the best you could come with? you're just upset because summer is rolling around the corner and the only ride you'll be allowed on is the tea cups.

:isok:

Originally posted by jroo

no, we're up to grapefruits now. is that the best you could come with? you're just upset because summer is rolling around the corner and the only ride you'll be allowed on is the tea cups.

bad choice of imagery..... considering you can ONLY ride in anything :blown:

Originally posted by jroo

wow! a short joke? OMG, I'm short y'all! :eek:

Shady - did you know? Why didn't you tell me?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sauvee88

bad choice of imagery..... considering you can ONLY ride in anything :blown:

would you care to edit your post so it makes sense?