Clubplanet Nightlife Community

* anybody goes to my gym?? *

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i havent been at the gym since they merged... but my bf works there... she has been there but not when he was... i will be sure to ask in to look at her boobs, but then again.. i am sure he would anyway:)

i will be sure to keep you informed of the boobie situation

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

i go to golds gym in east hanover..

which gym everybody else goes to?

it's gold's in whippany you damn middle eastern homo....axel has begun his training for his next mission

Originally posted by joegio

it's gold's in whippany you damn middle eastern homo....axel has begun his training for his next mission

east hanover..whippany

same fuckin shit, u dj wanna be bitch..

by the way..

u wanna spin in a hot party next week.

its my cousins middle school dinner dance

they are looking for a dj that can mix the chicken dance with the electric slide and then drop the sick remix of macarena:laugh:

Originally posted by dani672

well i havent been at the gym since they merged... but my bf works there... she has been there but not when he was... i will be sure to ask in to look at her boobs, but then again.. i am sure he would anyway:)

i will be sure to keep you informed of the boobie situation

She had an 'A' cup (you ever wonder why they even call that a cup size its not a cup its as flat as a wall with 2 mosquito bites for nipples) but either way she went to a 'B' You cant even tell. And by the way She IS a screamer!!!!!

As for my gym I go to Callahan's Hot Dogs in Fort lee McDonald's in Cliffside park and then for my Ketel One and Seven Up curls I go to Merge :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

east hanover..whippany

same fuckin shit, u dj wanna be bitch..

by the way..

u wanna spin in a hot party next week.

its my cousins middle school dinner dance

they are looking for a dj that can mix the chicken dance with the electric slide and then drop the sick remix of macarena:laugh:

NIce one......

.JAMES

Originally posted by dani672

i used to have mosquito bites.. hahah but i didn't go to a small b!! i am ready to get them bigger myself!

i SEEM TO BE SUFFERING FROM AN UNCONTROLABLE DRROOOOLING FIT RIGHT NOW, THANX DANI!!!!

How big are you now Dani?? and why does every chikk want to go bigger after they get them done the first time?? DOnt get me wrong, i LOOOOOOVE BIG boobs, i thibnk every girl should have a D, but i just dont understand why most girls judt dont go as big as possible the first time. Can u fill me in?? :)

Originally posted by marcomaxim

How big are you now Dani?? and why does every chikk want to go bigger after they get them done the first time?? DOnt get me wrong, i LOOOOOOVE BIG boobs, i thibnk every girl should have a D, but i just dont understand why most girls judt dont go as big as possible the first time. Can u fill me in?? :)

well for one reason.. b/c if you go too big too fast it makes them look terriable....cause you dont have enough skin to stretch so after a while when they are settled you can go back and make them bigger...

Makes ALOT of sense, but it still ends up costing you girls double. my good friend got them done in Oct, and now last week, so even though they looked great before. it ended up costing her $11,000. Never the less, Im thankful everyday for saline :)

Its made the world such a HAPPY place. :tongue:

You never answered how big you went, and how big you plan on going now

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Makes ALOT of sense, but it still ends up costing you girls double. my good friend got them done in Oct, and now last week, so even though they looked great before. it ended up costing her $11,000. Never the less, Im thankful everyday for saline :)

Its made the world such a HAPPY place. :tongue:

You never answered how big you went, and how big you plan on going now

I HAVE REAL BIG CHUGS BUT ANYWAY YOUR FRIEND GOT RIPPED OFF...A BOOB JOB IS LIKE $5,000-$6,000!

I'M SORRY BUT GIRLS GET BOOB JOBS FOR ATTENTION PLAIN AND SIMPLE...THEY AREN'T HAPPY TO BEGIN WITH THEY LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND THINK "HMMM WHAT'S MISSING...BOOBS" AND THE WIND UP IS THEY JUST GET FCUKED OVER MORE!! LITERALLY & FIGURATIVELY AND THEY ARE VIEWED AS A SEX OBJECTS AND THEY STILL NEVER SCORE THE GUY...AND THEY ARE IN THE SAME BOAT THEY STARTED FROM TO BEGIN WITH BUT $5,000 SHORT

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I HAVE REAL BIG CHUGS B

only reason you do is cause your a fat fucking lard. listen big stuff you should be hitting the gym instead of talking knowledge about boob jobs or why people get them. your a disgrace u fat fucking mess

Damn , thats deeeep. I was saying that both BOOB jobs ended costing her a total of $11,000, not each.

So if you didnt have BIG ones, you would stay natural??

If so, i admire that.....i dont know many natural girls anymore, especially in the scene that were in. But i admire the girls that dont give in, But i NEVER mind the enhancements either. Anyway, thanks for your 2 cents, lol. :)

MarcoMaxim