Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Few New Hot Tracks To Check Out

Originally posted by danfury

PM Brian1500, Wakeup, or Muzikman for these tracks. Keep pming them until they reply.

Thanks,

CEL

(Chief Executive Leaker)

only a fag like u would still have or pllay any of those tracks since ur always late on shit

i don't care what your opinions are aon these songs .. i think they are all good.

if you all get a laugh out of what people think are summer anthems .... what are you picks ????????????

you know . not everybody in the world kisses ass to get tracks first. WAKEUP always has something to say about people picks.

i forgot . your the man because you get tracks first !!!!!!!!!! :mad2:

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

i don't care what your opinions are aon these songs .. i think they are all good.

if you all get a laugh out of what people think are summer anthems .... what are you picks ????????????

you know . not everybody in the world kisses ass to get tracks first. WAKEUP always has something to say about people picks.

kiss ass to get tracks hahahah, more like i got respect and connects in the scene since ive been involved with it since the early 90s hahaha. so anyway dj chalupa ur picks suck is that better. am i being a hater for stating an opinion on somehitng that i think blows, im sure it would of been ok for me to say they are good or avg at best hahaha. i wasnt the only one who said they werent that great, keep up the great work on ur "ANTHEM PICKS" :laugh:

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

I never said your picks/list suck. In addition, you can ask around if i kiss ass for ANY tracks. My bitch is when you post tracks and people go running to thier "file swapping programs" to download the songs!!! What the fuck??? People arent even attempting to support the scene.That why ill never post a list. And the Johnny Vicious track is about 2 months old by the way

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

I never said your picks/list suck. In addition, you can ask around if i kiss ass for ANY tracks. My bitch is when you post tracks and people go running to thier "file swapping programs" to download the songs!!! What the fuck??? People arent even attempting to support the scene.That why ill never post a list. And the Johnny Vicious track is about 2 months old by the way

:aright: i post lists once and while and thats usually a dozen or so new vinyls i picked up that week to make a new cd to give out. all u ever see is exactly what u said "is it on soulseek or kazaa?" im sure a s shit not posting anything on clubplanet and havent in months. this board is great for promotions, reviews by promoters, rollcalls and anthem picks