Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After Dark with Tony Draper - Webster Hall Friday

Tony Draper brings Webster Hall into the morning with hard progressive beats in the Grand Ballroom. DJ Moody heads up the night till Draper takes over at 3:30...right after the amateur strip tease contest. Clubgoers peel it off for $500 in cash.

Ladies 19+ and Men 21+ get in for free before midnight.

Don't miss out!!!

Has anyone on this board ever actually been to one of these webster hall friday night parties?? I've been to webster hall twice and swore i was never going back both times...

What kind of crowd is there on friday nights? how are the girls? how strict is id for guys? etc. etc.

Many speak of Draper Fridays -- Why??? He was noisy at Exit and now noisier at Webster.

Rick Corbo takes Webster into afterhours on Saturdays - without even trying. No promoter team, no hoopla. JUST FIERCE MUSIC with a dedicated professional. Check out Saturday.

i went to webster hall around 3:30 on saturday night after this bar we were at on staten island closed.. i was skeptical about going to webster hall but decided to give it a go again.. everytime i leave that place i swear im never going back again.. this time i think it's the truth on the main floor they were playing shit like the grease soundtrack in the basement you had rasta's grabbing white girls forcing them to dance and then trying to finger them as they tried not to dance with them... not my scene plus the music was beat... the crowd is lame and the bouncers suck i saw this one bouncer pick a fight with some kid on the stairs and then he proceeded to throw the kid down the stairs knocking over innocent bystanders on the staircase... trash!!

It's a shame that place is a nice venue..

what are talking about GREASE soundtrack? The mainfloor is not the floor when you first walk into the place. Thats where they play all typesof music. Did you go upstairs to THE BALLROOM believe me RICK had that crowd pmping with some sick DARK, TRIBAL house.

ohhh that's not the main floor that makes sense.. the other area is a lot bigger and nicer, kinda reminds me of exit im not into tribal house or grease lightning so i guess wh isn't the place for me. maybe if x-dream or warp brothers spin there again i'll check it out

JoeDiesel - Hi.... Draper is WAKKKKK... That's why VIP promotions is sending out e-mails for FREEEEE admission. Why would anyone pay to see him? BLAH. My delete button couldn't get hit any quicker!

Anyway - I think you should come out on Saturday - 6/21 and check out DJ RICK CORBO in the Ballroom. He is a very good talent. TRUST! :tongue: