Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Answer this question..........

Guest saleen351

Guest brwneydtrouble

Nine inch nails kicks ass.......I remember hearing Closer when I snuck into Warsaw (I think) when I was in 8th grade.

I would love to hear Linkin Park in the blue room one day......bad ass.

Guest brwneydtrouble

OH! And Cerdric plays a version of Lenny Kraviz - Are you gonna go my way at Nikki Beach if I remember correctly. I haven't been there in a while.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Nine inch nails kicks ass.......I remember hearing Closer when I snuck into Warsaw (I think) when I was in 8th grade.

Yea, I was in 8th grade when I first heard that track. It was my 11th time in 8th grade. ;)

Stryke played Are You gonna go my way about a month back when spiclub was still open...pretty dope :D

id like to hear Rob Zombie- Dragula

when he does the guitar solo before his second verse it reminds me of armies marching...makes the hair on my head stand...siiick!:D id like to hear someone like Sandra collins play some really dark hard house and then drop that on the crowd...WUUT!:hat:

when the Living room was around on 6th street they used to have trouble kicking people out at 5 am. everyone would stay to the end and then mingle with the lights of the club turned on and the cops were coming in and wanted everyone out. the dj dropped AEROSMITH-WALK THIS WAY it was pretty clever it worked everyone was singing and walking out.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

since Guyman took my song...i would have to go with either 1) P.O.D.- Youth of a Nation or 2) Tool- (any song would do)

Don't pick another song... just agree with The Guyman. That is the BEST song to drop.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Nine Inch Nails

"Closer"

You hit it right on the $$. Big Reznor fan here!!

That track has been on my request list for the past couple of weeks. You might actually catch Roland droppin' it this week. He's been droppin' classic rock & alternative/retro tracks throughout his set just for kicks & the crowd loves it. Spacejunkie is right though, White Stripes rocked when he dropped it!!

My fav was when he dropped the original "Enjoy the silence" depeche mode @ the last allstars party during the last hour of his morning set. Talk about a soothing mornin' sunrise to that track...:eek:

Originally posted by rcrespo

Front 242 - HeadHunter Version 3

sick ol' skool track.. I remember jammin' to this track back during my Marsbar days. It was a big track there.

Ray, do you remember when Roly dropped that during his 16 hour Marathon set?? purdy sick!!