Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jenna Jameson!

darthvader

Originally posted by ladyshady

yay..nakie pictures!

goooodd morrningg sex board(yes i'm aware it is 4:30 though)

mmm...Jenna.......one of the only blonde's I'd fuck with

i still think she'd look hotter with dark hair

and the boobies are a little too big..they scare me sometimes..

i hate criticizing though...:blank::D

Hey im blonde wanna fuck with me ;)

:laugh2:

Originally posted by sexxyme

How many supermodels do you know that have a fake chest? and....for all you know, both christy and nikki could be psycho bitches (not saying that they are) and you wouldn't know because their publicists make sure that they have good reputations for people like you I ;)

i'm not saying I know for sure but they aren't exactly the type that likes attention and you don't hear about them getting into all sorts of trouble. At times, no matter how hard a celebs publicists tries to keep things under wraps, something's are bound to leak ya know? From reading both interviews I can tell that they're not psycho. Esp. turlingting who dedicates most of her life to spirituality. God, why do I feel like i'm acting as their PR. I'm done rambling.:blown:

Originally posted by spinsaikel

i'm not saying I know for sure but they aren't exactly the type that likes attention and you don't hear about them getting into all sorts of trouble. At times, no matter how hard a celebs publicists tries to keep things under wraps, something's are bound to leak ya know? From reading both interviews I can tell that they're not psycho. Esp. turlingting who dedicates most of her life to spirituality. God, why do I feel like i'm acting as their PR. I'm done rambling.:blown:

lol Can't we all just get along?? :)