Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone explain to me

how the chinese lady I work with can stand there and tell me "Bird poop on your car, you vewy lucky" When it looks like a goose had a miscarriage on my winshield.

How the hell does getting shit on = Luck??:confused::mad:

Originally posted by jp18

how the chinese lady I work with can stand there and tell me "Bird poop on your car, you vewy lucky" When it looks like a goose had a miscarriage on my winshield.

:laugh: :laugh:

I dont know why they say you get shit on and its lucky. Seems like a pain in the ass to me....

Last summer, while lifeguarding in Manasquan.....seagull flew over my stand and shit right on my arm and leg. Now How the fuk do you call that luck.....

I feel ya........thank god the ocean was right there....i almost pewked everywhere:laugh: :laugh:

...it's just something they say to make people feel better about getting shit on...............like that bulldookie they tell brides.......rain on your wedding day is good luck.........yea....my dick!..................some desperate person said that to some lunatic bride way back and it stuck....................beauty is only skin deep?........that's just something ugly people say to feel better..........well...u get my drift!.....

Originally posted by skippyd

Last summer, while lifeguarding in Manasquan.....seagull flew over my stand and shit right on my arm and leg. Now How the fuk do you call that luck.....

I feel ya........thank god the ocean was right there....i almost pewked everywhere:laugh: :laugh:

that same thing happened to my friend last year. Laying on her stomach, on the blanket....a seagull flew by and shit on her.

She didnt even know she got shit on either. She thought it was from my water bottle.....

Ha ha..... Good morning to you too!!!!:tongue:

Hype-yeah you saw me, I was there from 5pm-3am. I told you there was no wealth--They were married.:D

What up STICKY? I cant get my friends to pass exit 98 on the parkway, and I am not trustworthy to ride down to seaside without a strong co-polite...They even took my keys as soon as I got to Dejais saturday...I spent half the nite trying to remember where my keys were:laugh:

How u Been?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

I tried walking around to find you to no avail..... We bounced at like 11:30 and headed to Seaside.

YOu going down again this weekend???

I am going to the Roxy friday nite, so its hard to tell where I will end up..Last time I went to the city I left saturday and didnt get home till monday--I get side tracked easily.:(

I am going to the Roxy friday nite, so its hard to tell where I will end up..Last time I went to the city I left saturday and didnt get home till monday--I get side tracked easily.:(

Ha ha.....Poor boo boo......:kiss2: