Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this might sound corny, but

does anyone have a tracklisting for louie devito's "dance factory 2" my friend said that he overheard some of the tracks on a commercial on ktu, and he said he might have heard E Funk's "shout" (extremely, extremely phat track). I'm only asking because if that track is on there I'll be pretty pissd cuz i would really hate for that track to go commercial.

Originally posted by eddie3

does anyone have a tracklisting for louie devito's "dance factory 2" my friend said that he overheard some of the tracks on a commercial on ktu, and he said he might have heard E Funk's "shout" (extremely, extremely phat track). I'm only asking because if that track is on there I'll be pretty pissd cuz i would really hate for that track to go commercial.

"My friend"..hahah ya right...

Thats like asking someone how to get rid of crabs or Ghonenrra, b/c "my friend" has them, while your standing there scratching your balls and the flames from your ghonerra have your pants on fire...

Originally posted by pipdaddy

well it is a cheesy commercial track anyway so whats there to be pissed about?

took the words outta my mouth. unless maybe you're talkin bout hearing it tinkered with by peters like 5 months ago

Originally posted by xlr8ted

"My friend"..hahah ya right...

Thats like asking someone how to get rid of crabs or Ghonenrra, b/c "my friend" has them, while your standing there scratching your balls and the flames from your ghonerra have your pants on fire...

wtf? i live in central jersey so i dont get ktu from where i'm at. and if i "heard" that song myself, I would have known if that was it or not b/c I listen to the track all the time. so that's why i asked for a tracklisting. don't think too hard sparky, i wouldnt be ashamed to admit that i listen to ktu

bro....u come off as the biggest flaming faggott......do us all a favor and dont come past exit 82........you are the biggest joke on the board....."why do people worship tiesto"........yet you go to casbah all the time........ha ha ha......you are a fucken clown.......oh I forgot the only reason u go there is cause u get hooked up.......hey sport......news flash......if you were a somebody or even knew anyone... u would get hooked up at most clubs.....no matter where in NJ.......fucken rookie!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

bro....u come off as the biggest flaming faggott......do us all a favor and dont come past exit 82........you are the biggest joke on the board....."why do people worship tiesto"........yet you go to casbah all the time........ha ha ha......you are a fucken clown.......oh I forgot the only reason u go there is cause u get hooked up.......hey sport......news flash......if you were a somebody or even knew anyone... u would get hooked up at most clubs.....no matter where in NJ.......fucken rookie!!!

hhaahhaha

just bring it... bring it... u and all ur boyz bring it... u know where to find me. sorry dont go to studio cuz its all fagz and crackhedz, but ur familiar wid dat

hold on buddy......let me round up the troops and we will head on down to misfit city and hang out at casbah.......sorry pal.....dont think they would drop the jar, and pull out the needle for that trip.....how bout you skip up to seaside with your boyfriends and come say hi.......till than......go fist your dog!!!!!

AHHH AH AH HA HA.............he thinks dave does steroids!!!!!!, have you ever seen DONdeizel................he shops at JOYCE LESLIE.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poor eddie................ mind is so delusional..........we'll send DON to handle our light work, and while your at it DON, bring us back some CASBAH dancers!!!!!!!!!!!...............i gotta say EDDIE, i met one of the dancers this past friday, AND IM IN LOVE.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just bring it... bring it... u and all ur boyz bring it... u know where to find me. sorry dont go to studio cuz its all fagz and crackhedz, but ur familiar wid dat

BWAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

that's the greatest thing i've ever read on this site. you seriously must chug cock pal.

the track is acutually on it

cant wait :cool:

u could get it in stores now if u want...

there's another cd called "trance 2" it has the same cover as the johnny vicious, encore, covers and it's a good selection of tracks and it comes with a dvd w/ six videos