Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** are u a drinker or not **

2 glasses of pinot and im SMMASHED, done!!!!!!!!!.................i love wine, gives me an evil SMURK!!!!!!!!

2 bottles of WINDEX, and PLEDGE, and 3 cans of WD40, OH WASUP NOW NICCAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................

rod loves a little bit of both, i drink to be social, and to lower the heart palputations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by solargirl

Im think joe has ya beat though:beer:

how..................long..................did..................it...................take........................you...........................to.........................type.............................................THAT?????????

ya gotta love KOSTA, "HI MY NAME IS KOSTA AND IM AN ALCOHILIC" LOL LOL LOL, that actually made me laugh out loud KOSTA.....................................

how about this, "HI MY NAME IS ROD AND IM AM ADDICTED TO SNIFFING GASOLINE AND WATCHING THE WIZARD OF OZ ON PAIN KILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

rod..shut up..dont tell my secrets;)

What happend to you I have not got one text from yo all week.

I went to deko tues. and thought I would see your sorry ass..But no..you probably stayed in because you had "work" the next day.

Looooooser:tongue:

kosta..jo-jo came in this week to tan..and can you believe he did not say solargirl 1 time:laugh:

see ya sat freak!

Im coming in on friday on my way down LEVEL 10 BED Please, I NEED COLOR.

SOLARrRRGIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLL

SOLARRRRRRRGIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLL

3 shots and 4 jolly ranchers is my limit:D

That is especially my limit when i am at Abyss on wednesday nites....My boys don't think that the jolly ranchers are that strong, but little do they know :D