Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Edgar V. Roll Call!!!

mjm

Guest saleen351

Well since this is a rare event for me to show up to a trance event. Many of yous don't know me, and will want talk to me and say hi bla bla bla...

Listen, few ground rules...

If you are talking to me, and i'm not holding a drink, then buy me one...

If its loud and you have a thick spanish accent just walk away, cause i will just nod and say "thats sounds cool" to anything you say, cause i can't understand a word you say.

If you think i'd be cool with you, dont' assume, if i don't like you on here then i won't like you in the club... (hot chicks excluded of course)

I usually have my security team with me, so please see lola, hog, dui or guyman before comming directly up to me. They will interview you, and then and only then, can you talk to me.

I usually hang out in vip and if i'm talking to a club person, assume we don't want you around to hear our convo.

If the door guys call for me to the front of the line, don't get mad, and don't ask me to help you, i have only a certain number of comps and i don't give them out. (hot chicks excluded of course)

last but not least, don't ask me what i think of edgar's set, cause no matter what I won't like it... I don't get trance and i don't understand the love obession with it....

Break the ruls, and lola will fuck you up!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day CPers....

Originally posted by saleen351

Well since this is a rare event for me to show up to a trance event. Many of yous don't know me, and will want talk to me and say hi bla bla bla...

If its loud and you have a thick spanish accent just walk away, cause i will just nod and say "thats sounds cool" to anything you say, cause i can't understand a word you say.

If you think i'd be cool with you, dont' assume, if i don't like you on here then i won't like you in the club... (hot chicks excluded of course)

I usually have my security team with me, so please see lola, hog, dui or guyman before comming directly up to me. They will interview you, and then and only then, can you talk to me.

I usually hang out in vip and if i'm talking to a club person, assume we don't want you around to hear our convo.

If the door guys call for me to the front of the line, don't get mad, and don't ask me to help you, i have only a certain number of comps and i don't give them out. (hot chicks excluded of course)

last but not least, don't ask me what i think of edgar's set, cause no matter what I won't like it... I don't get trance and i don't understand the love obession with it....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: youre out of control. see ya at 9:59pm after party were crashing Ralphs place he will be in Switzerland. ;)

send out the mass e mails:D

Oh boy i need rain boots to walk through the amount of shit in this thread.........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

;) It should be a privelage for you to get to know me, and themrs;)

But im looking forward to thinking about maybe meeting you:D

Heres to good times, and to meeting the 1 and only saleen!!!!!!!!

MR ANTI-TRANCE IS COMING OUT TO HEAR A TRANCE DJ..

WOW!!!

ISN'T THIS A BIT OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE??

R U SURE U WANNA TAKE THAT CHANCE & RUIN THE LITTLE IF ANY REPUTATION U HAVE??

YOU DON'T LIKE TRANCE BUT YET U R ATTENDING AN EVENT..

HMMM???

NEED A SECURITY TEAM CUZ EVERYONE WHO WOULD BE RAGGING ON YOU FOR BEING AT A TRANCE EVENT...

U NEED A FEMALE BODYGUARD CUZ THAT'S PROBABLY THE HOTTEST CHICK YOU'LL EVER GET CLOSE TO OR WILL EVEN ALLOW YOU TO EVEN GET NEAR HER.....

HAVE TO OFFER COMPS TO THE FINE FEMALES CUZ NONE WILL HANG WITH YOU ANYWAYS...(EXCEPT FOR LOLA)

& I THINK IF I HAD TO BUY U A DRINK I THINK I'D THROW IN YOUR FACE JUST FOR KICKS....

WE KNOW YOU STILL JAM TO YOUR TRANCE CD'S.....

YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT... (LOL)

Y SI ME DA GANAS DE HABLAR TE EN ESPANOL Y NO ME ENTIENDES NO ES MI PROBLEMA... APRENDE HABLAR EL IDIOMA...:D

OH & DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE DOOR GUY...

HE'S JUST LETTING U KNOW I'M COMING SO GET OUT OF THE WAY

:rolleyes: ....

BREAK THE RULES....

& I'LL FUCK YOU UP :finger:

OTHERWISE WE SHOULD ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME!!

:bong:

REMEMBER

TRANCE RULES!!!!! :aright:

EVERY OTHER STYLE OF MUSIC 2ND BEST:rofl:

:tongue:

C' YOU GUYS & GALS ON FRIDAY!!!!

L8R..

Originally posted by mjm420

Y SI ME DA GANAS DE HABLAR TE EN ESPANOL Y NO ME ENTIENDES NO ES MI PROBLEMA... APRENDE HABLAR EL IDIOMA...:D

You are just too funny MJM....I love it!

See you there!

MR ANTI-TRANCE IS COMING OUT TO HEAR A TRANCE DJ..

WOW!!!

ISN'T THIS A BIT OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE??

R U SURE U WANNA TAKE THAT CHANCE & RUIN THE LITTLE IF ANY REPUTATION U HAVE??

YOU DON'T LIKE TRANCE BUT YET U R ATTENDING AN EVENT..

HMMM???

NEED A SECURITY TEAM CUZ EVERYONE WHO WOULD BE RAGGING ON YOU FOR BEING AT A TRANCE EVENT...

U NEED A FEMALE BODYGUARD CUZ THAT'S PROBABLY THE HOTTEST CHICK YOU'LL EVER GET CLOSE TO OR WILL EVEN ALLOW YOU TO EVEN GET NEAR HER.....

HAVE TO OFFER COMPS TO THE FINE FEMALES CUZ NONE WILL HANG WITH YOU ANYWAYS...(EXCEPT FOR LOLA)

& I THINK IF I HAD TO BUY U A DRINK I THINK I'D THROW IN YOUR FACE JUST FOR KICKS....

WE KNOW YOU STILL JAM TO YOUR TRANCE CD'S.....

YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT... (LOL)

BREAK THE RULES....

& I'LL FUCK YOU UP :finger:

OTHERWISE WE SHOULD ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME!!

REMEMBER

TRANCE RULES!!!!! :aright:

EVERY OTHER STYLE OF MUSIC 2ND BEST:rofl:

C' YOU GUYS & GALS ON FRIDAY!!!!

L8R..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by themrs

You are just too funny MJM....I love it!

See you there!

MUCHAS GRACIAS SENORITA!!!!

I KEEP IT REAL!!!!

Y AL QUE NO LE GUSTE :bigfinge:

QUE SE VAYAN PARA EL DIABLO!!!! :D

BTW

I'LL PM YOU GUYS (FLIP/THEMRS) L8R

OR 2MORROW WITH MY # SO WE CAN MEET UP..

& I'M SURE YOU CAN FIGURE OUT FOR WHAT...

:smoke:

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Te excitastes mucho mijo:laugh:

PERDONAME CARAMELOROLL...

PERO MI 420 MEDICINA SE ME ACABO...

TENGO QUE IR A VISITAR MI DOCTOR PARA MI MEDICINA....

AUXILIO!!!!

AUXILIO!!!!

EMERGENCIA!!!!!!

APURATE!!!!!

NO MARQUES EL 9 1 1

MARQUE EL 4 2 0!!!!!!

:bong: (big exhale... cough coUGH COUGHCOUGH

AAAAHHHHHH!!!

MUCH BETTER....

AS WE WERE!!!

MUCHAS GRACIAS SENORITA!!!!

I KEEP IT REAL!!!!

Y AL QUE NO LE GUSTE :bigfinge:

QUE SE VAYAN PARA EL DIABLO!!!! :D

BTW

I'LL PM YOU GUYS (FLIP/THEMRS) L8R

OR 2MORROW WITH MY # SO WE CAN MEET UP..

& I'M SURE YOU CAN FIGURE OUT FOR WHAT...

:smoke:

:rolleyes:

LMAO!!! :laugh: Sounds good.

Hey...if I use "slanderous remarks" in Spanish....does that count??

Guest saleen351

To all bartenders at Nerve and Maze:

I'm sick and tired of you fucking dirty whores who can't make a decent Long Island Ice Tea... This shit has got to stop... I'm even thinking about flying in my own bartender from the NJ shore for some of the big events...

I want a glass

I want it ice cold

I don't want a napkin sticking to the bottom

I don't want the glass all wet, wipe it down

I dont' want it too sweet

I don't want it too bitter

I don't want it too weak

I don't want it too strong..

Its summer time, thus i'm in my LIIT mode!!!!!

PS i'm exspecting 20% classics out of edgar...

Ps, i'm going to nerve then maze, i want to walk into edgars set when its peak hour.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by klubveteran

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: youre out of control. see ya at 9:59pm after party were crashing Ralphs place he will be in Switzerland. ;)

send out the mass e mails:D

i hear ralph has a poster of cheeslini in his bed room......:laugh:

Yeah what he said;)

Except, by the time we get to Maze honey, I'll be tanked...:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

:D