Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All I Have To Say It That I Am Not Making Fun Of Anyone

ALL I AM SAYING IS PEOPLE WHO DO STEROIDS AND GET PLASTIC SURGERY ARE CHEATING!!!! YOU ARE ALTERING YOUR NATURAL GOD GIVEN GENETICS! SURE I CAN GOOO GET PLASTIC SURGERY/LIPO SUCTION ETC I HAVE PLENTY OF $$$ TO GET EVERYTHING DONE!!!!! WHY WOULD I DO THAT?? DO GET ACCEPTED...TO GET LOATHED...I DON'T NEED TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT PAIN AND SUFFERING FOR AN EGO BOOST!

BUT IS IT GOING TO CHANGE WHO I AM???? NO!

IS THAT GOING TO MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON? NO!

DO I NEED TO CONFORM TO SOCIETY AND FIT THE MOLD OF WHAT IS IN AND WHAT ISN'T? HELLS FCUKIN NOOOOO!

PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO SAY WHATEVER THEY FEEL.....AND I THINK ITS TOTALLY RETARDED WHEN PEOPLE THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE "THINNER/HOTTER/ETC" THAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THEN SOMEONE WHO IS NOT!!! THAT'S BULLSHIT!!! AND HOW DARE ANYONE GO OUT AND LAUGH AT ANYONE!!!!! YOU MOTHER FCUKERS CHEATED.......LOSE THE JUICE AND THE SALINE AND TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK "SMOKING" WITHOUT THAT SHIT!!!!!! IF SOMEONE DOSN'T LIKE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE THEN FCUK THEM....WHY SHOULD YOU GO OUT JUICED AND SLICED AND DICED JUST TO GET HEADS TO TURN OR TO GET LAID THAT'S FCUKING RETARDED....JUST THINK WHAT KIND OF IDIOTS YOU ARE PICKING UP IF THEY ARE THAT SUPERFICIAL....NO PERSONALITY! BORING! NARCISSISTIC! I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES EVERYTIME THE SAME DISAPPOINTING OUTCOME!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Youre an idiot for starting a thread like this. Who are you to jusdge anyone for taking juice or getting their boobies done or whatever.

To each his own get off everyone's case and worry about yourself.

I dont chose my friends for what they look like or if they take roids or whatever, although I'll go out of my way for girls with fake boobies, ok that was a joke,

Why do you love starting shit like this??

JOHN HOLMES PLEASE DO THE HONORS!!!!!!!

what's your problem, she is saying the truth. it's too bad people have such low self-esteem that they have to resort to drugs and surgery to make themselves feel better. granted, maybe not all the people that do this are like that but at the same time a great deal are.

seems like you have problems with her and just want to talk shit.

Originally posted by kostaP

I think Youre an idiot for starting a thread like this. Who are you to jusdge anyone for taking juice or getting their boobies done or whatever.

To each his own get off everyone's case and worry about yourself.

I dont chose my friends for what they look like or if they take roids or whatever, although I'll go out of my way for girls with fake boobies, ok that was a joke,

Why do you love starting shit like this??

YOU MISSED MY POINT!!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kostaP

although I'll go out of my way for girls with fake boobies, ok that was a joke,

:laugh: :laugh: ..yeah right ..my ass ..that was a joke!

Dont forget who does the door with you hun..i hear all the Shit that come from your mouth!!You love fake boobies!!!

:D

Originally posted by sassa

what's your problem, she is saying the truth. it's too bad people have such low self-esteem that they have to resort to drugs and surgery to make themselves feel better. granted, maybe not all the people that do this are like that but at the same time a great deal are.

seems like you have problems with her and just want to talk shit.

EVERYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME! WHY? BECAUSE I AM STRONG MINDED AND STRONG WILLED AND THEY ARE UNABLE TO REACH THAT LEVEL. AND FOR SOME STUPID REASON THEY ARE WARPED INTO BELIEVING THAT YOU HAVE TO FIT THE IMAGE BEFORE YOU HAVE A RIGHT OF SAY! WELLLLLLL WELLLLLL FCUK THAT!

listen u fat fuck all u do is come on everyboard and start shit by critisizing,belittling and passing judgement on people u dont know. all they are are people u see photos of and put the face witht he name on some messageboard. your are nothing but a fat lard ass who does nothing but lie. you got called out numerous times on a bunch of boards on what a fat fuck, u are who hangs out with a 40 yr old woman as your only friend. so listen BIG STUFF, i will make sure everytime i see ur tank ass out i will cont. to point out theres BIG STUFF aka 4realfatslob akaa housediva4real

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

EVERYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME! WHY? BECAUSE I AM STRONG MINDED AND STRONG WILLED AND THEY ARE UNABLE TO REACH THAT LEVEL. AND FOR SOME STUPID REASON THEY ARE WARPED INTO BELIEVING THAT YOU HAVE TO FIT THE IMAGE BEFORE YOU HAVE A RIGHT OF SAY! WELLLLLLL WELLLLLL FCUK THAT!

I dont have a prob. with you I just think youre an asshole. A BIG ONE

Originally posted by solargirl

:laugh: :laugh: ..yeah right ..my ass ..that was a joke!

Dont forget who does the door with you hun..i hear all the Shit that come from your mouth!!You love fake boobies!!!

:D

Youre right it wasnt a joke thats why there's the reg. line, the vipline, the fake boobie door, there is no line at Merge when you got fake boobies!!!!

I am a sucker for saline what can I say!!!!!!

How's shorty doin??!!!!!;)

kOOOOOSTAAAA!!!!!

highp3.jpg

Shorties good ..we are going to fridays when she gets out of work..actually all 6 solargirls will be going..look out fridays!! :tongue:

Hey I catually saw a guy on sally jessy years ago who got implants so he could play with them all the time..thats right up your alley..hahA:laugh: :tongue:

i am a huge fan of fake boobs............i am actually taking out a loan for my own pair.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK IT RIGHT........I MEAN WHATS BETTER THEN THROWING YOUR DING A LING AROUND AND PLAYING WITH YOUR OWN FAKE BOOBS ON THOSE LONELY NIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL I AM SAYING IS PEOPLE WHO DO STEROIDS AND GET PLASTIC SURGERY ARE CHEATING!!!! YOU ARE ALTERING YOUR NATURAL GOD GIVEN GENETICS! SURE I CAN GOOO GET PLASTIC SURGERY/LIPO SUCTION ETC I HAVE PLENTY OF $$$ TO GET EVERYTHING DONE!!!!! WHY WOULD I DO THAT?? DO GET ACCEPTED...TO GET LOATHED...I DON'T NEED TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT PAIN AND SUFFERING FOR AN EGO BOOST!

BUT IS IT GOING TO CHANGE WHO I AM???? NO!

IS THAT GOING TO MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON? NO!

DO I NEED TO CONFORM TO SOCIETY AND FIT THE MOLD OF WHAT IS IN AND WHAT ISN'T? HELLS FCUKIN NOOOOO!

PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO SAY WHATEVER THEY FEEL.....AND I THINK ITS TOTALLY RETARDED WHEN PEOPLE THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE "THINNER/HOTTER/ETC" THAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THEN SOMEONE WHO IS NOT!!! THAT'S BULLSHIT!!! AND HOW DARE ANYONE GO OUT AND LAUGH AT ANYONE!!!!! YOU MOTHER FCUKERS CHEATED.......LOSE THE JUICE AND THE SALINE AND TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK "SMOKING" WITHOUT THAT SHIT!!!!!! IF SOMEONE DOSN'T LIKE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE THEN FCUK THEM....WHY SHOULD YOU GO OUT JUICED AND SLICED AND DICED JUST TO GET HEADS TO TURN OR TO GET LAID THAT'S FCUKING RETARDED....JUST THINK WHAT KIND OF IDIOTS YOU ARE PICKING UP IF THEY ARE THAT SUPERFICIAL....NO PERSONALITY! BORING! NARCISSISTIC! I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES EVERYTIME THE SAME DISAPPOINTING OUTCOME!!!!!

listen didn't bother reading after th first paragragh

everyone has a natural high in them and you got to trigger it and for some people loking good triggers it

some people do it for there professional life

and some people just do it to be accepted in there mind frame

kOOOOOSTAAAA!!!!!

highp3.jpg

Shorties good ..we are going to fridays when she gets out of work..actually all 6 solargirls will be going..look out fridays!! :tongue:

Hey I catually saw a guy on sally jessy years ago who got implants so he could play with them all the time..thats right up your alley..hahA:laugh: :tongue:

Uhh I love them saline bags

Tell shorty i said wasssup. and Im bringing the handcuffs this week

Damn Im gonna drive by every fridays in the state now HAHA

As far as me gettin em Nah Its better when theyre on a beautiful woman like the ones i see every week at Merge!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

FUCK IT RIGHT........I MEAN WHATS BETTER THEN THROWING YOUR DING A LING AROUND AND PLAYING WITH YOUR OWN FAKE BOOBS ON THOSE LONELY NIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rod I actually just almost puked trying to imagine you doing that..thanks buddy!

Oh and I still crack up sometimes when I think about the armpit story mark tells me..haha..thats some funny shit.

OK I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE...its not that you dont have the right to say anything...its HOW U SAY IT!!!!! You come across as abrassive, insulting and disrespectful everytime you express your opinion on a topic that might be "controversial" (for lack of a better word). FUCK U for thinking that you are at a level that can not be reached. YOUR PATHETIC!!

Honestly...noone gives a FUCK about your opinion (or mine for that matter)....but if your going to express..dont do it then sit back and say that its because they can't handle it...because your lying to yourself!!!! If you think that you are better then just think it....NOONE CARES!! You are not more strong minded and strong willed....I know that because you continuously TYPE IT TO REMIND YOURSELF OF IT!!!!! Why does someone else's right to express themselves (juice, fake tits) bother you so much? YOU... someone who is so PRO-right to express their opinion????

Your an attention whore. You love every minute of every hour that some spends cursing you out..or replying to your posts. You covet what you dont have and things that would bring you more attention. Although you try to come across as a TOUGH ASS but are probably the most fragile, insecure, jealous person on this earth. You bring down what you truly want and wish you had. You are a typical case study in psychology 101.

Noone here says you have to look a certain way for you to speak ...... ("AND FOR SOME STUPID REASON THEY ARE WARPED INTO BELIEVING THAT YOU HAVE TO FIT THE IMAGE BEFORE YOU HAVE A RIGHT OF SAY! WELLLLLLL WELLLLLL FCUK THAT! )...... you are in a state of dilusion. Believe me, I'm sure that if anyone could put some sort of restriction as far as you posting...a LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD...but they cant!!!

I can't believe I actually wasted 9 precious minutes of my life typing this. Knowing that you will have some sort of post on here about the same SHIT over and over again, disgusts me to the point where, I dont even want to log on anymore. I dont you done care...SAVE IT and SHOVE it.

Don't bother replying with insults....I don't do juice....I dont have fake tits and have no opinion about either....I have friends who do and dont....who cares...they are good to me...I'm good to them. I'm ok with being ugly.....fat.....etc.....so again....save it. All I ask is that you come to terms with reality...look in the mirror...and GET HELP.

PS: Why post that you quit your job just for the hell of it when millions are unemployed??? ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!!

...and if u have a problem with what I said and want to say something to my face....I'm at the backbar...TEMPS!!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

OK I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE...its not that you dont have the right to say anything...its HOW U SAY IT!!!!! You come across as abrassive, insulting and disrespectful everytime you express your opinion on a topic that might be "controversial" (for lack of a better word). FUCK U for thinking that you are at a level that can not be reached. YOUR PATHETIC!!

Honestly...noone gives a FUCK about your opinion (or mine for that matter)....but if your going to express..dont do it then sit back and say that its because they can't handle it...because your lying to yourself!!!! If you think that you are better then just think it....NOONE CARES!! You are not more strong minded and strong willed....I know that because you continuously TYPE IT TO REMIND YOURSELF OF IT!!!!! Why does someone else's right to express themselves (juice, fake tits) bother you so much? YOU... someone who is so PRO-right to express their opinion????

Your an attention whore. You love every minute of every hour that some spends cursing you out..or replying to your posts. You covet what you dont have and things that would bring you more attention. Although you try to come across as a TOUGH ASS but are probably the most fragile, insecure, jealous person on this earth. You bring down what you truly want and wish you had. You are a typical case study in psychology 101.

Noone here says you have to look a certain way for you to speak ...... ("AND FOR SOME STUPID REASON THEY ARE WARPED INTO BELIEVING THAT YOU HAVE TO FIT THE IMAGE BEFORE YOU HAVE A RIGHT OF SAY! WELLLLLLL WELLLLLL FCUK THAT! )...... you are in a state of dilusion. Believe me, I'm sure that if anyone could put some sort of restriction as far as you posting...a LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD...but they cant!!!

I can't believe I actually wasted 9 precious minutes of my life typing this. Knowing that you will have some sort of post on here about the same SHIT over and over again, disgusts me to the point where, I dont even want to log on anymore. I dont you done care...SAVE IT and SHOVE it.

Don't bother replying with insults....I don't do juice....I dont have fake tits and have no opinion about either....I have friends who do and dont....who cares...they are good to me...I'm good to them. I'm ok with being ugly.....fat.....etc.....so again....save it. All I ask is that you come to terms with reality...look in the mirror...and GET HELP.

PS: Why post that you quit your job just for the hell of it when millions are unemployed??? ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!!

...and if u have a problem with what I said and want to say something to my face....I'm at the backbar...TEMPS!!

Damn Gil- You must've been 1st Team, All-County Debate Team in high school. :D

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

You are not more strong minded and strong willed....I know that because you continuously TYPE IT TO REMIND YOURSELF OF IT!!!!!

That was what I was thinking..Its like the guys in staten island who tell everyone that they are in the MOB..duh..people that are in the mob dont go around telling people that and say it every five minutes.

Or the poeple who tell you they have this kind of car or make x amount of money or are always saying how much money they have...those are the people who usually are broke ass.

Just my opinion.

My mom raised me to be very strong as well but I dont need to throw it peoples faces.

I actually feel like she may be really nice but she is not letting her real self come through for whatever reason.

That was what I was thinking..Its like the guys in staten island who tell everyone that they are in the MOB..duh..people that are in the mob dont go around telling people that and say it every five minutes.

Or the poeple who tell you they have this kind of car or make x amount of money or are always saying how much money they have...those are the people who usually are broke ass.

Just my opinion.

My mom raised me to be very strong as well but I dont need to throw it peoples faces.

I actually feel like she may be really nice but she is not letting her real self come through for whatever reason.

Psychology 101 by SOLARGIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLL