Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All I Have To Say It That I Am Not Making Fun Of Anyone

Originally posted by solargirl

That was what I was thinking..Its like the guys in staten island who tell everyone that they are in the MOB..duh..people that are in the mob dont go around telling people that and say it every five minutes.

Or the poeple who tell you they have this kind of car or make x amount of money or are always saying how much money they have...those are the people who usually are broke ass.

Just my opinion.

My mom raised me to be very strong as well but I dont need to throw it peoples faces.

I actually feel like she may be really nice but she is not letting her real self come through for whatever reason.

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE MOB USUALLY DO TELL EVERYONE THEY ARE IN THE MOB OR EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS SO WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ANNOUNCING IT. HENCE THATS WHY THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THE MOB GET CAUGHT. BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID AND RATTLE THEIR TRAP!

THE PEOPLE WHO BRAG USUALLY HAVE EVERYTHING TO SHOW FOR....I KNOW LOUIE DEVITO AND HE IS ALWAYS BRAGGING THAT HE HAS A YELLOW LAMBORGINI, A BENTLEY ETC...HE WANTS EVERYONE TO SEE WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED THROUGH HARD WORK! DO I THINK ITS BAD HE BRAGS....FCUK NO...MAYBE IT WILL GIVE PEOPLE MORE DRIVE TO GET THEIR ASSES MOVING. I CAN NOT BE ANALYZED OR FIGURED OUT...AND YES I AM A NICE PERSON WHEN I WANT TO BE. THIS IS MY REAL SELF.......AND WITHOUT JEALOUSY EVERYONE WOULD BE THE SAME AND HAVE NOOO DRIVE WHAT SO EVER. JEALOUSY CAUSES THE SPARK INSIDE TO MAKE YOU WANT TO DO BETTER!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

-

WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WWHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA NO DOGS ALLOWED.

That's all I see when I look at your posts. :rolleyes: I now know what it's like to be Charlie Brown.

Originally posted by Kermzy

WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WWHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA WHOMP WHOMP WHA WHA WAAA NO DOGS ALLOWED.

That's all I see when I look at your posts. :rolleyes: I now know what it's like to be Charlie Brown.

WHIPE THE CUM OUTTA YOUR EYES SO YOU CAN SEE BETTER! :rolleyes: MY POSTS ARE TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND SWEETIE SO SIT DOWN BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF. :rolleyes:

This thread has gone totally off topic but I have to agree with Solar Girl:

here is the deal - I dont hate anyone but I have to interject - People in the Mob Do not and again I say DO NOT brag about it - people who do know are afraid to say. Most made men in the mob look like peoples Grandfathers with the exception of a few wise guys who havent been made yet and probably wont be because they do stupid things like running around a club showing everone how big their dick is and how much money they make. The reason they are all getting busted is because the good old Federal Gov is advancing in tec. like DNA testing and wire tapping so please do not speak about such things that you do not know about. I am not trying to insinuate I know about the Mob because any one I know is in it or myself - I learn things by reading books and news. I suggest you pick up a book and read one about anything so next time you know what the hell you are talking about.

second People who are Rich are that way because they save money not because they spend it showing off - your example is a bad one because Louie Devitos is extremely rich - probably in the top 1/2 % of the country. I highly Doubt that all those people in clubs are that rich - I could give you exapmles of people who have private jets and drive Hondas and people on unemployment who drive mercedes. Remember its not what you make its what you save that makes you rich. And if you write back that you know mob people I am going to throw up.

P.S I love fake boobies and steriods are not for me but they are your perogative - with the only exception of athletes should not do them - thoughts?

WHIPE THE CUM OUTTA YOUR EYES SO YOU CAN SEE BETTER! :rolleyes: MY POSTS ARE TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND SWEETIE SO SIT DOWN BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF. :rolleyes:

There's a lot of things in this world I don't understand, world hunger being one of them...but your posts didn't quite make that list. You are awfully concerned about what others do with their bodies, why is that?

Work out with a guy who does steriods, just for one day. Then come back and tell me they are cheating. Just cause you take a shot of something, doesn't mean you blow up and become defined the next day. It takes a lot of hard work.

Work through your own issues first, before you go judging anybody else.

Originally posted by Kermzy

There's a lot of things in this world I don't understand, world hunger being one of them...but your posts didn't quite make that list. You are awfully concerned about what others do with their bodies, why is that?

Work out with a guy who does steriods, just for one day. Then come back and tell me they are cheating. Just cause you take a shot of something, doesn't mean you blow up and become defined the next day. It takes a lot of hard work.

Work through your own issues first, before you go judging anybody else.

Kermzy, she is 700lbs she will never comprehend the meaning of the word workout or GYM, therefore due to her insecurties and shortcomings she must vent on all the pretty boys and pretty girls who have adorned their bodies with "a few extras" Jealousy is great isnt it!!!!! Dont waste your time withthis fool.

• 7 months later...

EVERYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME! WHY? BECAUSE I AM STRONG MINDED AND STRONG WILLED AND THEY ARE UNABLE TO REACH THAT LEVEL. AND FOR SOME STUPID REASON THEY ARE WARPED INTO BELIEVING THAT YOU HAVE TO FIT THE IMAGE BEFORE YOU HAVE A RIGHT OF SAY! WELLLLLLL WELLLLLL FCUK THAT!

UNABLE TO REACH THAT LEVEL :laugh:

This is the very reason people give you a hard time. Your posts are not amusing, more often then not they are rude because YOU DO IN FACT THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN PEOPLE and you prove it with the statement above. We are not on your level? Then why the fuck do you post here??? All you do is name drop and talk about how much money you can spend on extravagent items, but NO ONE CARES because all you do is insult people and talk out of your oversized ass.

attachment.php?postid=1994156

Originally posted by kostaP

Kermzy, she is 700lbs she will never comprehend the meaning of the word workout or GYM, therefore due to her insecurties and shortcomings she must vent on all the pretty boys and pretty girls who have adorned their bodies with "a few extras" Jealousy is great isnt it!!!!! Dont waste your time withthis fool.

700lbs is a bit much, she is only 689lbs.

ALL I AM SAYING IS PEOPLE WHO DO STEROIDS AND GET PLASTIC SURGERY ARE CHEATING!!!! YOU ARE ALTERING YOUR NATURAL GOD GIVEN GENETICS! SURE I CAN GOOO GET PLASTIC SURGERY/LIPO SUCTION ETC I HAVE PLENTY OF $$$ TO GET EVERYTHING DONE!!!!! WHY WOULD I DO THAT?? DO GET ACCEPTED...TO GET LOATHED...I DON'T NEED TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT PAIN AND SUFFERING FOR AN EGO BOOST!

BUT IS IT GOING TO CHANGE WHO I AM???? NO!

IS THAT GOING TO MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON? NO!

DO I NEED TO CONFORM TO SOCIETY AND FIT THE MOLD OF WHAT IS IN AND WHAT ISN'T? HELLS FCUKIN NOOOOO!

PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO SAY WHATEVER THEY FEEL.....AND I THINK ITS TOTALLY RETARDED WHEN PEOPLE THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE "THINNER/HOTTER/ETC" THAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THEN SOMEONE WHO IS NOT!!! THAT'S BULLSHIT!!! AND HOW DARE ANYONE GO OUT AND LAUGH AT ANYONE!!!!! YOU MOTHER FCUKERS CHEATED.......LOSE THE JUICE AND THE SALINE AND TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK "SMOKING" WITHOUT THAT SHIT!!!!!! IF SOMEONE DOSN'T LIKE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE THEN FCUK THEM....WHY SHOULD YOU GO OUT JUICED AND SLICED AND DICED JUST TO GET HEADS TO TURN OR TO GET LAID THAT'S FCUKING RETARDED....JUST THINK WHAT KIND OF IDIOTS YOU ARE PICKING UP IF THEY ARE THAT SUPERFICIAL....NO PERSONALITY! BORING! NARCISSISTIC! I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES EVERYTIME THE SAME DISAPPOINTING OUTCOME!!!!!

I think the reason why allot of people get annoyed the things you say is becuase the things you say are just ways for your to make excuses for you fat nasty ass. Im sorry i dont buy into this sloth rici lake attidude " God made me this way, im a fatty and im comfertable with it" It takes disipline, hardwork , pain and time to change your physical self. You have to want to change yourself. Hardcore Diet and fucken exersize. Is not fucken easy. I agree with you about the lipo suction. That is cheap and gross. You willl look like a deflated baloon and you will look worse in the long run. THe bottom line is people respond to a certain standards of looks and if you can look closer to that standard you will get more attention. Allot of people crave to reach a higher level of attention through surgery. Sometimes it works sometimes they look more fucked up. Bottom line there business.

You are really fucken nasty. Your personality is annoying and your nasty to people for no reason other then this is your way of getting attention becuase the only attention you get in public is people either feeling sorry for you, or making fun of you. You write these posts to feel better about yourself when you take off your shirt and look in the mirror at your disgusting rolls and fat pockets. Im sorry thats not the way you where Born to look and you could change it if you had a strong will and you where not lazy. But lets face it your to self ritous to want to change yourself. You have this additude that you are comfertable with the way you look, so you won't better yourself.

Not me I will always strive for greater physical and mental levels. I promise myself i will never be satisfied. You can never stay in one place in life. You are either going foward or backwords.There is no middle ground.

Think about it

Originally posted by notallthere444

I think the reason why allot of people get annoyed the things you say is becuase the things you say are just ways for you to make excuses for you fat nasty ass. Im sorry i dont buy into this sloth rici lake attidude " God made me this way, im a fatty and im comfertable with it" It takes disipline, hardwork , pain and time to change your physical self. You have to want to change yourself. Hardcore Diet and fucken exersize. Is not fucken easy. I agree with you about the lipo suction. That is cheap and gross. You willl look like a deflated baloon and you will look worse in the long run. THe bottom line is people respond to a certain standards of looks and if you can look closer to that standard you will get more attention. Allot of people crave to reach a higher level of attention through surgery. Sometimes it works sometimes they look more fucked up. Bottom line there business.

You are really fucken nasty. Your personality is annoying and your nasty to people for no reason other then this is your way of getting attention becuase the only attention you get in public is people either feeling sorry for you, or making fun of you. You write these posts to feel better about yourself when you take off your shirt and look in the mirror at your disgusting rolls and fat pockets. Im sorry thats not the way you where Born to look and you could change it if you had a strong will and you where not lazy. But lets face it your to self ritous to want to change yourself. You have this additude that you are comfertable with the way you look, so you won't better yourself.

Not me I will always strive for greater physical and mental levels. I promise myself i will never be satisfied. You can never stay in one place in life. You are either going foward or backwords.There is no middle ground.

Think about it

Ok I will give you the readers digest version of the above post.

Forrealfatdiva suffers from Fat Kid Syndrome

FKS is when fat people attack others constantly for no reason to take the pressure and spotlight off of them. If they constantly make fun of other people dont have the time to make fun of them...However, this only works in real life situations..Not on computers ya dumb terd.

ALL I AM SAYING IS PEOPLE WHO DO STEROIDS AND GET PLASTIC SURGERY ARE CHEATING!!!! YOU ARE ALTERING YOUR NATURAL GOD GIVEN GENETICS! SURE I CAN GOOO GET PLASTIC SURGERY/LIPO SUCTION ETC I HAVE PLENTY OF $$$ TO GET EVERYTHING DONE!!!!! WHY WOULD I DO THAT?? DO GET ACCEPTED...TO GET LOATHED...I DON'T NEED TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT PAIN AND SUFFERING FOR AN EGO BOOST!

BUT IS IT GOING TO CHANGE WHO I AM???? NO!

IS THAT GOING TO MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON? NO!

DO I NEED TO CONFORM TO SOCIETY AND FIT THE MOLD OF WHAT IS IN AND WHAT ISN'T? HELLS FCUKIN NOOOOO!

PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO SAY WHATEVER THEY FEEL.....AND I THINK ITS TOTALLY RETARDED WHEN PEOPLE THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE "THINNER/HOTTER/ETC" THAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THEN SOMEONE WHO IS NOT!!! THAT'S BULLSHIT!!! AND HOW DARE ANYONE GO OUT AND LAUGH AT ANYONE!!!!! YOU MOTHER FCUKERS CHEATED.......LOSE THE JUICE AND THE SALINE AND TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK "SMOKING" WITHOUT THAT SHIT!!!!!! IF SOMEONE DOSN'T LIKE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE THEN FCUK THEM....WHY SHOULD YOU GO OUT JUICED AND SLICED AND DICED JUST TO GET HEADS TO TURN OR TO GET LAID THAT'S FCUKING RETARDED....JUST THINK WHAT KIND OF IDIOTS YOU ARE PICKING UP IF THEY ARE THAT SUPERFICIAL....NO PERSONALITY! BORING! NARCISSISTIC! I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES EVERYTIME THE SAME DISAPPOINTING OUTCOME!!!!!

Wow, you have some serious issues. So angry. Are you jealous of those who look good? Sounds like you are. All I have to say is that I have fake boobies and I feel SOOOOOOOOO much better about myself since I got them. Before my surgery I was a flat chested skinny little thing and had the body of a 10 year old boy. Since I've had my implants and hit the gym I look like a woman, feel like a woman and no one is benefiting more from my enhancements than myself. I did it for me and not for anyone else. I don't care what people think of me but I care about what I think of myself. OK, your "strong mind" or whatever makes you feel better about yourself and that's your choice. My choice to make myself feel better was to get fake boobies and hit the gym. None of my friends like me better since my surgery but I like myself better and that's all that counts. Love yourself before you can love others....looks like you have a long way to go. ;)