Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fraT boySss

sexxichikk

hey im a fraternity man, why you girls and boys gotta hate? i never did anything to you? its just a lifestyle...i got many, i find the nightlife scene to be a lifestyle, and i find my frat to be another lifestyle....dont knock my forte ..

Frat's aren't that dirty, i had friends in frats and shit. But i think its a fair assumption to say that the general greek(frat/sorority) population had a higher STD rate compared to the non-greeks.

So yeah... frat boys that are always around sorority girls are definetely fuckin when you aren't around. Unless you've got one of those 99% loyal frat boys. How well do you know your man?

gluck.

Originally posted by cintron

first off, do you call your country a cunt?

then stop fucking calling a fraternity a frat.

dont be upset b/c you joined up for one of those nerdy frats that make their members refer to them as fraternities, you know the same ones that get together and actually study and cant drink in their FRAT houses either.. :laugh:

Funny story:

This religious girl who never ever hooked up with a guy period went to college. 2nd year in school she goes to a party and hooks up with a guy. Turns out the guy was just eating a girl out before then made out with her. She gets herpes. Parents pull her out of school. OOPS!! :eek:

Originally posted by cintron

first off, do you call your country a cunt?

then stop fucking calling a fraternity a frat.

What is this English Usage 101.. Im in a FRAT and I dont think I ever heard something as silly as that,

Anyway whats with this suject on CP...:confused:

For some reason poeple always hate on FRATS, like membership into any FRAT makes a person..NOT AT ALL so what is there to hate?

Most FRATS are all about having fun by whatever means we want

Too bad I cant break the mpegs of our last Wet T Party and show you all the FUN we had!:3some:

but people will never stop judging 1aother so :finger:

:bigfinge:side2aepi.jpg:bigfinge:

Javier aka BROTHER SUAVE

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sexxichikk

ok so do u trust frat boys who are with sorority girls all the time, but dont bring there own gf around?! :confused:

trust a frat boy?!?! hahahhaha, to trust one period.