Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flirt Nightclub - UNBELIEVABLE

Opening in late August 2003, Flirt Nightclub Located in West Orange NJ is absolutely amazing, from the main floor to the exotic waterwall with tropical fish to the late night sushi bar this will be without a doubt the hottest club NJ has ever seen. Featuring an amazing OPUS sound system and incredible lighting and effects this venue (capable of holding close to 3000 people) will put NJ clubbing on the MAP! All other Jersey clubs will soon be dwarfed, get ready NJ!!! its coming!! Rumors have it that superstar DJ's Ray Albano and Lil Loius Vega will be residents. More info to come!!!!!!!

My friends were actually telling me about this club.

- 3 floors

- Dancing Cages

- 3 VIP sections on the 2nd floor

- DJ Booth overlooking the dancefloor (similar to exit's)

Normally my friends will see a venue and say it's nice or decent, but they didn't stop talking about how rediculous the setup was.

I definitely want to see what all the hype is about this place.

Originally posted by -djshock-

Opening in late August 2003, Flirt Nightclub Located in West Orange NJ is absolutely amazing, from the main floor to the exotic waterwall with tropical fish to the late night sushi bar this will be without a doubt the hottest club NJ has ever seen. Featuring an amazing OPUS sound system and incredible lighting and effects this venue (capable of holding close to 3000 people) will put NJ clubbing on the MAP! All other Jersey clubs will soon be dwarfed, get ready NJ!!! its coming!! Rumors have it that superstar DJ's Ray Albano and Lil Loius Vega will be residents. More info to come!!!!!!!

why don't you just wait till Mid September to open this club up? Everyone will still be down the shore enjoying the last few days of the summer

i dont care how nice it is, or who is dj'ng, fact of the matter is this, the industry as a whole is downsizing, big space and super clubs are a thing of the past, look at all these big NYC space's Exit (done), centro (good but never yammed up) limelight (done), etc, look at the bigger rooms in jersey now, bunka (never packs it like it use to) abyss same way, smaller rooms are flourishing, deko, metro, filter, shelter, disco,

sum it up, not going to work

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!! I live right near this place and I have seen it being built. It is HUGE! Absolutly INSANE!

IT IS GOING TO BRING THE BEST OF NYC NITELIFE TO JERSEY!!

SOme other stuff I heard about FLIRT:::::

It is going to be so classy and upscale that the grand opening is going to be invite only!!!

I hear they are even pushing to stay open till 4 so they can get the jump on any other NJ club!

This PLACE IS GOING TO BE SOOOO SICK!!!!

START COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TILL GRAND OPENING!!!!!!!!

PS: i know Ray Albano :) and He DID work at Carbon 4 yrs ago - so that probably was him! Now hes a top DJ!!! cant wait to hear him play at the grand opening!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dancerbar

i dont care how nice it is, or who is dj'ng, fact of the matter is this, the industry as a whole is downsizing, big space and super clubs are a thing of the past, look at all these big NYC space's Exit (done), centro (good but never yammed up) limelight (done), etc, look at the bigger rooms in jersey now, bunka (never packs it like it use to) abyss same way, smaller rooms are flourishing, deko, metro, filter, shelter, disco,

sandbar is big and its hot

Originally posted by dancerbar

I disagree completly. There has never been a mega-club in Jersey(as big as Flirt is). If it has the right promotional staff, management, and dj's it will work.

I noticed you failed to mention Sandbar or Sound Factory in those examples.

Originally posted by danfury

I disagree completly. There has never been a mega-club in Jersey(as big as Flirt is). If it has the right promotional staff, management, and dj's it will work.

I noticed you failed to mention Sandbar or Sound Factory in those examples.

damn right

if anyplace has the right promotional staff, and venue staff, and owner who care about the party , they can and WILL make the party work.

problem is so many promoters are worried about making some quick cash and if the party fails, they bail...

• 6 years later...

I just heard about this club tonight from someone who knows the owner. He said it should open late august this year..I just noticed this thread is from 2003 lol

ETCETERA/CLUB FLIRT

466 PROSPECT AVE

WEST ORANGE, NJ 07052

Phone: (973) 669-2900

I actually heard the same thing from some "relative of the owner". I heard this place was a money pit and the owners took a bath and now are trying to recoup some of the money lost. Let's hope it's a good place. I hear the space is really sick.