Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ot how do you creat gifs?

Originally posted by bbbooom

lol "we're out of adidas pants in aisle 7"... ya better go restock

weak.. you can do better then that. and moving up through the ranks at one of the biggest sports brands in the world doesnt sound bad to me. Gotta start at the bottom and work ur way up.

Originally posted by Ronin

weak.. you can do better then that. and moving up through the ranks at one of the biggest sports brands in the world doesnt sound bad to me. Gotta start at the bottom and work ur way up.

yes thats good, justify it to yourself anyway you can

Originally posted by infinite

If you truely aspire to be unhypocritical dbolboy i'd correct your spelling of "yeap." Last time i checked it wasn't a english word....

and if you wanted to be unhypocritical, you'd realize that truely is not a word either, truly yes, truely no. sorry.

Typical Retort, I would have expected it from a no more than average person. The difference here is that I never attacked someone else about their spelling good sir, you did. I merely told you that what you said is not a english word.

gg

Originally posted by infinite

Typical Retort, I would have expected it from a no more than average person. The difference here is that I never attacked someone else about their spelling good sir, you did. I merely told you that what you said is not a english word.

gg

thank you gg, and i guess your right i am an average person. well you did bring it to my attention that i used a "slang" term so i did bring it to your attention that you misspelled a word. Do you think that your use of the capitol I makes a difference. Mr. SUNY. A good school my mother went to a SUNY school. But since this had nothing to do with you, its ok. Be good.

Originally posted by davidstone

everyone prior to the very post that you're reading now would stab themselves in the eyeballs and finish their own lives. This place is sad sad sad.

==================

UNUM FLEXUS PLURIBUS

==================

does that mean you will start with yourself?