Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Early Colloseum Review

Originally posted by djqwest

Wow, a whole 21. You've lived a life time. Cocky attitude... :laugh:

Nice language... tuff girl.

Qwest.

actually yes I've have, used the language you deserve, I think we have a mutual friend, jack, I'll ask him to introduce next time I see him, I always wanted to meet a tuff guy like you who live in the real world

Originally posted by njangel

actually yes I've have, used the language you deserve, I think we have a mutual friend, jack, I'll ask him to introduce next time I see him, I always wanted to meet a tuff guy like you who live in the real world

be careful he doesnt swing at you with his rocker:laugh:

BG

well i had a great time the whole night, excpet for the parking lot shit that went down when everyone got out. my friend's car ended up getting stolen, right out of the fucking parking lot. im def not driving there again before i get a club for my car. some lights or something would be nice out there, or at least a bouncer walkin around once in a while. otherwise a good time, except for the shitty ending.

Originally posted by njangel

you must have missed when the fight turned into a brawl which involved the entire parking lot & some poor kid got stuck underneath a car & had his leg ran over, I almost threw up when I saw that

the irony in all this is before it was a Gay club it was called the play pen. We use to go there every weekend. It was the same old thing diffent week someone else fighting. I guess some things never change