Clubplanet Nightlife Community

webster/draper tonight review..........

ahh i had an unfortunate mistake of checking out WH...and draper..the worst DJ i prob ever heard spin..what comes out of thsoe spkears is..NOICE...bunhc of sounds...garbage!!!!!

Went to ARC after all arond 6...adn had a great time..real music...DT was on point..but wish hed be harder....ahh my head still hurts after all the drums, sirents, bombs, nad million other nises draper did last ngiht...uggh..never again!!!!

Friday's belong to Danny at ARC. If you plan on going to Webster - go on a Saturday. Walk straight up to the BALLROOM. You won't be disappointed. RICK CORBO is an excellent talent. Spins vinyl - ONLY. Doesn't use gaggets or tricks to enhance his performance. His mixing is superlative. Definitely worth checking out.

Originally posted by chelsea17

Friday's belong to Danny at ARC. If you plan on going to Webster - go on a Saturday. Walk straight up to the BALLROOM. You won't be disappointed. RICK CORBO is an excellent talent. Spins vinyl - ONLY. Doesn't use gaggets or tricks to enhance his performance. His mixing is superlative. Definitely worth checking out.

Rick corbo doesnt do tricks because he cant!!!!!!!!! nuff said

i know i will prob get bashed for this, but my fav DJ is JP, i enjoy his style/track selection...i love house, im not a trance fan..i seen quite a few dj's..and JP is the one taht i enjoy the most....not anotehr thing that i dont like about WH is the crowd..i mean..u got drunk thugs starting fights and people sho just dont realy go for the music...my opinion...

Hey i agree with your comment about websterhalls crowd. I think the percent is more like 10% music lovers and 90% every other element. its like that everynight i believe, but come check it out on a sat night to compare music experience if anything you can chill with me and my small crew who are there for the music.

Originally posted by freelove

Rick corbo doesnt do tricks because he cant!!!!!!!!! nuff said

Goes to show what you know about DJs and/or DJing. NADA.

I personally invite you to come down Sat. 6/21 and witness the unbelieveable display of music Rick throws down. :D