Clubplanet Nightlife Community

infusion my favorite set of the year 2003

mrmovement33

Originally posted by mrmovement33

i could not believe it. infusion @ nerve this past friday was even better than sasha & digweed @ space34. my favorite set of 2003. the live performance was spectacular. full of energy and passion deep, dark, dirty, breaky, and twistedly funky. :eek::D

Agree w/u once again ... Infusion's performance is in my top 3 so far for this year ... together with S&D at Space 34 ... IMO ... Jonathan Lisle's is up there with them too ... :hat:

Infusion by far the best set of the year, definately in my top 3 of all time. Sasha and digweed were cool at 34, but this was just out of this world. EVerybody was moving and never stopped till lets get ill came on. :laugh: Infusion is definately an act that we need here much more often. Next time they come though would be great if they brought along adam freeland from marine parade. Now that would be just pure insanity. Like I said before though, when these guys play djs open up for them and they close, cause the djs can never really regain their vibe.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Infusion by far the best set of the year, definately in my top 3 of all time. Sasha and digweed were cool at 34, but this was just out of this world. EVerybody was moving and never stopped till lets get ill came on. :laugh: Infusion is definately an act that we need here much more often. Next time they come though would be great if they brought along adam freeland from marine parade. Now that would be just pure insanity. Like I said before though, when these guys play djs open up for them and they close, cause the djs can never really regain their vibe.

Klit where were you during WMC? The Marine Parade party at WMC. Was freeland/infusion *live*,evil9, ils .. it was nuts!

:cool::D just to think of infusion "live" along with adam freeland. damn that would be simply amazing. then throw in evil nine. now that's an evening i wouldn't miss. i am still kicking myself for missing their set during conference. but i was so dead from the radio 1 bbc party at opium. and sasha & digweed @ space 34 the thursday before they played. great to read some of my brothers & sisters who love break-beats with funky prog have appeared and are speaking their minds.

peace

Originally posted by mrmovement33

:cool::D just to think of infusion "live" along with adam freeland. damn that would be simply amazing. then throw in evil nine. now that's an evening i wouldn't miss. i am still kicking myself for missing their set during conference. but i was so dead from the radio 1 bbc party at opium. and sasha & digweed @ space 34 the thursday before they played. great to read some of my brothers & sisters who love break-beats with funky prog have appeared and are speaking their minds.

peace

Progressive breaks will keep coming to the right venue Abe ... :hat: