Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Infusion, Infusion, Infusion......

vicman

What, you didn't like Seaman opening with P. Diddy's "Let's get Ill" and closing with Coldplay's "Clocks"???

I agree though. Wish it had been 2 hrs of Infusion and an hour of Seaman, not the other way around.

Infusion - fuckin amazing!

Seaman - eh, not too good!

Was chatting with Jamie(??) - the middle Infusion dude bouncing all over the place. Very nice bunch too...but the bouncers at Trust SUCK! At the end, as they were kicking us out, they basically treated them like shit - saying shit like "you're pay is going to be cut in half because you haven't packed up", and shit like that. What a fuckin attitude! Brian can attest to that too...

Guest jroo

i love infusion's music, its orginal. they make their own sound affects using their voices and stuff, cool shit. somebody tell me what the guy on the far right does.

seamen just played cover songs, wtf? that white stripes one is sweet!! seven nation army remix.

Again, Infusion blew the roof off. Apparently, most of it is ad-lib improv. Manuel, and Jamie rarely know what Frank (the guy on the right) is gonna play. -- Jroo- Frank does most of the percussion, some melodies, and all around creepy sounds. --

They opened with "Dead Souls" and "Legacy" back to back...word.

And like most EDM artists, the guys are cool as fuck.

As a side note, Jamie told me they didn't make a dime of the Kate Bush remix bc somebody ripped the track and put it on vinyl. wtf?!? They've also got a mix of Free*Land's "We want your soul" coming....niiice!

Dave can eat my butt. I didn't even dance during his set.

As for the bouncers, they can really eat my butt. They tried to kick the Infusion guys out with us. Jamie starting laughing saying "I've got 20 thousnads dollars worth of equipment over there"....and the dickhead bouncer said they "should have packed it up already." Fucking cocks.

I liked Dave Seaman's set. Sure he opened up with that P Diddy tune, but I loved his overall sound. It was just the way I remembered him - hard, shuffling, techy infused slightly trancey beats. Yeah, he dropped a lot of remixes, but whatever. I didn't mind too much. I'd give him 3.5 stars out of 5.

Infusion definitely rocked. Jroo - I think the guy on the right is the computer jockey. He loads up the songs on that laptop and I'm sure he does some other stuff like play with knobs and stuff.

Originally posted by revaluation

They opened with "Dead Souls" and "Legacy" back to back...word.

I didn't really catch the first song, as I was upstairs hanging out. But which version of Dead Souls are you talking about? The only Dead Souls I know is by Joy Division (and a remake by Rage Against the Machine).

Originally posted by jroo

that white stripes one is sweet!! seven nation army remix.

That song is overplayed, but I still love it right now. I am sure by the end of the summer it will be driving me crazy though.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by merkie

That song is overplayed, but I still love it right now. I am sure by the end of the summer it will be driving me crazy though.

i dont listen to the radio, and really dont download that much. so i cant get enough of it!!!!! :tongue:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by merkie

Look who I found dancin on the speakers...sorry jroo...the camera missed your speaker action unfortunately.:D

s_trust_061403_051.jpg

thank god!!!!