Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Infusion, Infusion, Infusion......

vicman

Guest jroo
Originally posted by rockyblue

crap! evidence of my speaker ho-ness!

hahahha, welcome to the club, your dues are due every quarter starting in january. i'll send the welcome package out to you right away!!

I might be a little behind, but wanted to add something about the dickhead bouncers at Trust. Me and my friend Fred played at Trust a while ago and as we were packing up our stuff at the end of the night the bouncer starts having a dig a Fred, telling him to get the fuck out and all that, and Fred is a little bit smart with the guy because he was being such an ass and then the bouncer kicks Fred out of the club and won't let him back in to get his records which are still inside.

After a whole load of verbal between everyone one of the bouncers comes out of nowhere and punches Fred. For no reason.

Very professional - but then again you have to be a very special type of prick to take a job where you're paid to beat people up.

Has anyone been to Space in Miami? The bouncers there are fucking assholes too.

Cheers

Dan

Originally posted by dansampson

I might be a little behind, but wanted to add something about the dickhead bouncers at Trust. Me and my friend Fred played at Trust a while ago and as we were packing up our stuff at the end of the night the bouncer starts having a dig a Fred, telling him to get the fuck out and all that, and Fred is a little bit smart with the guy because he was being such an ass and then the bouncer kicks Fred out of the club and won't let him back in to get his records which are still inside.

After a whole load of verbal between everyone one of the bouncers comes out of nowhere and punches Fred. For no reason.

Very professional - but then again you have to be a very special type of prick to take a job where you're paid to beat people up.

Has anyone been to Space in Miami? The bouncers there are fucking assholes too.

Cheers

Dan

I just posted about the problem on the Buzz msgbd feedback forum...hopefully something gets done.

Originally posted by jroo

hahahha, welcome to the club, your dues are due every quarter starting in january. i'll send the welcome package out to you right away!!

You attempted to recruit me on Sat...just say NO to the speaker ho...haha...lol:tongue:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by merkie

You attempted to recruit me on Sat...just say NO to the speaker ho...haha...lol:tongue:

i had a background check and a credit check done on you. im sad to say that you can not join anyway. get your personal life together and re-apply, thank you!!

i had a background check and a credit check done on you. im sad to say that you can not join anyway. get your personal life together and re-apply, thank you!!

yes sir...i will try harder in the future to aspire to your greatness.:(

Guest jroo
Originally posted by merkie

yes sir...i will try harder in the future to aspire to your greatness.:(

not just my greatness, but the greatness of the collective organization of speaker ho's across the world. we are a gobal organization by the way.

not just my greatness, but the greatness of the collective organization of speaker ho's across the world. we are a gobal organization by the way.

however, 95% of their members reside in new jersey

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

Speaker freaks. All of you.

i only did it the first time because there is no fucking room to dance in there. but like crack, i got addicted and quest of dancing on the speaker over took my body and soul .