Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My cooljunkie reveiw is up....

Guest saleen351

intresting review Nick. I trainspotted most of Infusion's set but then again I've seen them 3 times already and most of their stuff is still from their first album.

They are getting better which each show however and I do hope someone has them headline Ultra next year. Thats what they deserve anyway.

Their manager is not Dave Seaman, its actually this lovely girl named Danielle who unfortunately was not present. She also manages Luke Chable.

I'm glad to see people opening their eyes and ears to new talent. These guys are amazing.

Guest saleen351

jon told me dave manages them or tours wth them or something like that.. either way it was a shitty way to start off a set...

I dont think he could've played anything to follow that up. Thats just me. Maybe like an acapella of something to ease everyone into something new. It would've been wicked good to hear him play like acapella of up in flames or something.

Good review Saleen;).

Ya know, I just realized that I don't like trance either.... But at least YOU, Mr. Trance-Basher USA came out to support the local trance-master Edgar V.

GIVE ME HOUSE OR GIVE ME DEATH - but please, leave the trance at home;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rcrespo

I dont think he could've played anything to follow that up. Thats just me. Maybe like an acapella of something to ease everyone into something new. It would've been wicked good to hear him play like acapella of up in flames or something.

i saw that focker Oscar mix out a hip hop track back into house and it was flawless.... vibe and flow were on point...

it can be done... takes a skilled pro to do it though...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

Nice review. But you are still missing the passion and energy that you had in your earlier work. However, you did provide the flavor of the evening.

with 2 events it would be way to long if i went all out....

:idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

with 2 events it would be way to long if i went all out....

:idea:

yeah that's true...... I e-mailed my girlie friend in Michigan and I swear, my letter was like 2 pages long... and it was all about Friday night Nerve and Maze:D

GUYMAN - IT WAS OVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Energy thrown out at NERVE was INCREDIBLE ----> Never seen a lil' place like that rock so much in my life..... Maze was going crazy, I guess... I was too busy talking with every one to really see if people were going nuts or not.... plus i couldn't get into the music:tongue:

Originally posted by lolahotass

yeah that's true...... I e-mailed my girlie friend in Michigan and I swear, my letter was like 2 pages long... and it was all about Friday night Nerve and Maze:D

GUYMAN - IT WAS OVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Energy thrown out at NERVE was INCREDIBLE ----> Never seen a lil' place like that rock so much in my life..... Maze was going crazy, I guess... I was too busy talking with every one to really see if people were going nuts or not.... plus i couldn't get into the music:tongue:

Who wants to join me on a road trip to Atlanta to See Edgar? I'll be there!

Guest saleen351

Who wants to join me on a road trip to Atlanta to See Edgar? I'll be there!

not I.....

this was the first and last time, i'll see edgar... no offense to him, i just don't feel his style...

Originally posted by saleen351

not I.....

this was the first and last time, i'll see edgar... no offense to him, i just don't feel his style...

I've had the pleasure of hearing Edgar @ Oxygen. I liked his set. I don't 'love' that type of music, but its OK.

I LOVE HOUSE!

Lola- I'm flying. But Guyman does not do cheep airlines (Except JET BLUE)

I've had the pleasure of hearing Edgar @ Oxygen. I liked his set. I don't 'love' that type of music, but its OK.

I LOVE HOUSE!

Lola- I'm flying. But Guyman does not do cheep airlines (Except JET BLUE)

Air Tran rules.. I fly them all the time.... They have newer planes too....

I haven't flown Jet Blue yet... Spririt was eh, okay.. But free tickets rule;)

Yeah, the raver mechanic forgot to tighten the engine bolts on that Triple-Seven figuring that if the engines fall off, everyone will be "blowin' up, man!" :laugh:

ok so I'm a bad humourist. :hat: