Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nice

thephoenix

Originally posted by thephoenix

drama drama drama.

In fact, my little wife, I did go with you.

seat r25-26. witnesses to prove it.

it has nothing to with this thread, you are right. Just wanted people to know where I went with my wife on saturday night.

so to everyone....Rachel, my charming wife, who has been cheatiing on me with a little King Tut wanna be ....has been making me keep it s a secret that we were really married...legally. WE HAVE HAD OUR PROBLEMS...cause mostly by me wanting her to remain faithful...which she didnt. Her loss.

I have been a fool. Why should I keep that secret to keep her from looking bad? i was proud to be banging that piece of ass...but thats all she is. A hollow piece of wet rag ass. DJ whore to boot!

so move it to drama, whatever.........

:eek: :eek:

Guest saleen351

:eek: :eek:

she is pretty hot, though shes needs to loose the piercing...

And i thought i was the only one that knew who she was taxing.... though i'm not saying a word... good luck and come out swinging...

drama drama drama.

In fact, my little wife, I did go with you.

seat r25-26. witnesses to prove it.

it has nothing to with this thread, you are right. Just wanted people to know where I went with my wife on saturday night.

so to everyone....Rachel, my charming wife, who has been cheatiing on me with a little King Tut wanna be ....has been making me keep it s a secret that we were really married...legally. WE HAVE HAD OUR PROBLEMS...cause mostly by me wanting her to remain faithful...which she didnt. Her loss.

I have been a fool. Why should I keep that secret to keep her from looking bad? i was proud to be banging that piece of ass...but thats all she is. A hollow piece of wet rag ass. DJ whore to boot!

so move it to drama, whatever.........

You and Rachel need to keep this info off of the boards. I realize you needed to respond to Rachel's post, but posts like this accomplish nothing. (I'm sorry you guys are in a negative situation) Good luck in the future.

Talk about low class, posting your "dirty laundry" out in a public Forum. Makes for good reading, but really speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. Even if your story is real, what you just did is worse than anything your wife or ex-wife could have ever done to you. You disgusts me and you obviously need attention. I don't blame your wife for leaving you and finding other means of happiness, she made a huge mistake by even marrying you. Now please does all a favor and just kill yourself!!! I think Sports Authority is having a sale on Remington shotguns for Father's day, maybe you should look into it.

Richard

and sirdickenson...

sometimes we need to take our pride back. By exposing others who have falsely made you look bad.

Maybe so, but do it like a man. Not on a public message board for all the world to see!!! By you posting this crap, you are just as bad as her. You're a man, act like one. Don't post B.S. about her past and present "dirty laundry" on this. Because in the end, people lose respect for you, you might as well end your life brother. Because most of the board either could careless about your pathetic life or has lost all respect for as a person. Either way, you just made your wife that much more popular!!! Does she do incalls or outcalls? Oh here is another line of pure class that spews from your finger tips onto this board:

I was the weekday fuck.

Gee Jon, why do you think she kept canceling on you during the week...?

LOL. Sloppy seconds Jon!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, you are the epitome of class. Pat yourself on the back brother, the women always love a hard luck story. Maybe you will actually be able to bang someone else, besides your ex-wife.

wow thephoenix...

i don't even know what to say. i understand emotions and how they can overtake us sometimes but i can't agree more with the previous posts here... you are rachel are both my friends, but the way yer going yer about to have "been" my friend man...

stay positive brother and all will work itself out. yea, write it off as just some more of my hippie jargon, i don't give a fuck... but fact is i personally won't associate with people who engage in slander as such, so think about what you do before you do it, if you care about people being willing to associate with you or not.

not taking sides here, i'm sure there were some perfectly reasons for you to be upset bro, and vice versa i'm sure there were perfectly valid reasons for her to do whatever she may have done...

but fact of the matter is... be true to yourself and you will never fall... right now you aren't being very true to yourself. the you i know isn't one who is mean to people.

Ezra...man...all I did was state that I went to Peter Gabriel w/Rachel and she went off. Evidentally it was some big secret we went together...so as not upset the cake so she could eat it too.

I infact told you I bought tickets when we all went to Ultra...I bought them that morning

what I said here was bad...you prolly didnt see what was said about me.

I am gonna edit it...cause it doesnt fucking matter anymore...

cya