Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***happy B-day Baby (kelly0616)

Originally posted by babes14x

Happy Birthday My Girl!!!!!!!!!

Oh and i dont wanna hear any complaints about the bday girls bitchin' bc as you guys left us at the house i was the one that took care of her....pizza, beer, and a little pick me up run was all that she needed to calm her down, lol. I love you babe!!!!

and Billy, awsome job on the decor, you are too cute :)

I should be a party planner:laugh: everyone is wishing Kelly a happy b-day and where there FUCK is she

Kelly where the fuck are you ????

Happy Birthday! All thug passions on wednesday night are on gary!... hey speaking of gary... you should have another birthday party at latitude this wed! Kelly's post bday bash episode 2! dont work, have a party!!!! WHAAAAAAAT

HMMM.... ROVEEN....I DONT NO IF I CAN HANDLE ANOTHER NIGHT A THUG PASSIONS, IM GETTING OLD...LOL....

THANKS YOU TO ALL MY BABYSITTERS I NO I WAS VERY MOODY ALL DAY SATURDAY, BABES YO DA BEST HUN........AND MY BOYFRIEND FOR EVERYTHING HE DID FOR ME I COULDNT ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE.....MWAH!!!:D

AND HARDCORE.....CLEANING WOULD BE A GREAT PRESENT:laugh:

Originally posted by tommyjersey

Happy b-day kelly.....I do have to say that it was my first surprise party at 5 am but it was definitely a good one...badass thanx for the hospitality.....Oh yeah and who invited the 18 year olds......

no problem, anytime the 18 years olds just strolled in... Thats when we realized 2 hours later and said "get the fuc out"