Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Horrible

hey eddie.. Your club Casbah has to be the worst place to go in the entire tri-state area. went there saturday b/c it was too late to go anywhere else at 3 AM and it was filled with the nastiest people and smelled like wet midgets.

i really hope you don't enjoy going out there. and if you were there, i'm assuming you were 1 of the dorks fighting over the fat chick. horrible horrible club, but then again, what do you expect from a jersey club filled with people from philly.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

hey eddie.. Your club Casbah has to be the worst place to go in the entire tri-state area. went there saturday b/c it was too late to go anywhere else at 3 AM and it was filled with the nastiest people and smelled like wet midgets.

i really hope you don't enjoy going out there. and if you were there, i'm assuming you were 1 of the dorks fighting over the fat chick. horrible horrible club, but then again, what do you expect from a jersey club filled with people from philly.

now thats a review! lol

yes....def one of the top ten worst clubs this side of the mississippi<~~~probably wrong spelling. My brain doesn't work yet after this weekend. Only place decent is club true but only for sick music other than that...you'll be getting hit on by trannies with glow sticks

Originally posted by dondiezel26

eddie....where are you faggot......come defend your shitty club!!!.....I bet you were there with your krew of ass plungers.....so please entertain us with your review!!!!!....or just go stab yourself with a rusty screwdriver!!!!

so violent....what if you sewed his ass cheeks closed and kept feeding him.

GREAT . I AM GOING THERE THIS WEEKEND FOR A BACHELOR PARTY. WE GOT FOUR ROOMS AT THE TAJ AND A VIP SECTION AT THE CASBAH. I HOPE ITS BETTER THIS COMING WEEK

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

GREAT . I AM GOING THERE THIS WEEKEND FOR A BACHELOR PARTY. WE GOT FOUR ROOMS AT THE TAJ AND A VIP SECTION AT THE CASBAH. I HOPE ITS BETTER THIS COMING WEEK

don't get your hopes up.

vip section??? no clue where that would be. maybe 1 of the tables where your drinks get knocked over cuz sloppy white trash red necks keep backing up into the table from the dance floor.

HAVE FUN!! :D

don't get your hopes up.

vip section??? no clue where that would be. maybe 1 of the tables where your drinks get knocked over cuz sloppy white trash red necks keep backing up into the table from the dance floor.

Of course u wouldn't know about VIP cuz ur a fukin loser!!!

Nah.... I was the dude in the VIP booth ($500) w/ like 9 hotties... dude if u would have let me know ur poser ass was coming... I would have gotten u a guestlist and then had the bouncers bum rush the shit out of u....

and for don diezel guess what? I was at D'Jais on Friday! This girl I know from RUtgers has a place in AVON, so me and four girls when there... It was last minute so otherwise I would have to let u know I'm coming. U might have saw me I had a "stupid fcuk" baseball shirt on. We will meet my friend, since ur scared to come to the casbah. and I have juicehead friends too!

don't get your hopes up.

damn i was actually thinkin of checkin this place out......but i dunnoo after that review

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

......don't be crazy.........u know u guys are gonna have a blast wherever u go!!!!!!!!!..................as long as everyone lives through the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by eddie3

Nah.... I was the dude in the VIP booth ($500) w/ like 9 hotties... dude if u would have let me know ur poser ass was coming... I would have gotten u a guestlist and then had the bouncers bum rush the shit out of u....

and for don diezel guess what? I was at D'Jais on Friday! This girl I know from RUtgers has a place in AVON, so me and four girls when there... It was last minute so otherwise I would have to let u know I'm coming. U might have saw me I had a "stupid fcuk" baseball shirt on. We will meet my friend, since ur scared to come to the casbah. and I have juicehead friends too!

Yo eddie your a funny kid. your obviously a new jack to the scene regardless of what you say. i love your post over on sicktracks about Louie Devito, how he "tore it up" and how you got pull at Casbah, i pay for nothing but "gas money" that was a good one by the way. Congrats kid you enjoy your place down in Atlantic City with a horrible crowd and music. Don't forget your man Louie D is at some mall tomo.:blown:

Originally posted by eddie3

ha ha ha skippy.....I was at djais as well.......i thought i saw someone wearing that shirt as they got tossed from the bathroom for staring at other guys while they were peeing......fucken gross edward....keep that faggy shit at your shithole club in ac.......it wont be tolerated at the shore.....see ya soon sport!!!!

Originally posted by johnholmes

Yo eddie your a funny kid. your obviously a new jack to the scene regardless of what you say. i love your post over on sicktracks about Louie Devito, how he "tore it up" and how you got pull at Casbah, i pay for nothing but "gas money" that was a good one by the way. Congrats kid you enjoy your place down in Atlantic City with a horrible crowd and music. Don't forget your man Louie D is at some mall tomo.:blown:

sup HEINZ!