Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why is this board filled with so much drama?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by t0nythelover

what ever happened to mature debates backed with facts. everythread here for the past year has been ending in pointless name calling. whats up with that? wheres the love people?

do us all a favor and shut the fuck up........

ahhh..... it feels good to be back.

what ever happened to mature debates backed with facts.

debates backed with facts, on CP? thats an oxymoron!!:laugh:

everythread here for the past year has been ending in pointless name calling. whats up with that?

name calling is part of politics!! get with the program you whiny liberal!!!

wheres the love people?

bro lay off the pill popping and watching Carebears...its affecting u:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dnice35

hmmm and here i was thinking all tree huggers were pacifists......

i'm not a tree hugger. seriously, can't you grow up and talk like a normal adult? i feel really sorry for you if you are like this in real life...:blown:

Originally posted by sassa

i'm not a tree hugger. seriously, can't you grow up and talk like a normal adult? i feel really sorry for you if you are like this in real life...:blown:

look whos talking.......

whenever anyone has a different opinion, which might differ to yours, you jump on them like a whore on cock....... you should try being alittle more open minded.

Originally posted by dnice35

look whos talking.......

whenever anyone has a different opinion, which might differ to yours, you jump on them like a whore on cock....... you should try being alittle more open minded.

maybe you should practice what you preach.

let me answer it. because some people have it in their minds that they are right and no one else can possibly offer different solutions to similar problems. hence, they resort to name calling and below the waist comments in order to rile people up. it's gone too far. starting with igloo. for some reason, i can't delete anything. i've tried to PM Dave, but i don't know what's going on.

it's not even enjoyable to debate here anymore...the right wing people make it too much...it's really sad.

i have called people names, and i admit that, but i don't do it on an every day basis. some people do. these people either need to shut the fuck up, or they need to be banned from this board.

the problem is: who's going to set things straight?

more examples of stupid americans and why people hate this country. im ashamed that you all claim to be patriotic.

so why didnt anyone answer the question?

I dont think people hate this country because we call each other names on message boards. I think it has more to do with the fact that other countries realize that our power as a country is unmatched by any, and that scares them. What they don't realize is that our country isn't ruled by religous freaks that use God's word to justify attacks.

As far as your question goes, Have you read some of the things that the anti-american's have written on here? To be against the war or certain things America does is one thing, but these people are opposed to every move this country makes. We are always wrong and other countries are always right, regardless of what the situation. They have even compared and defended the position that America today is equal to that of Nazi Germany. I mean come one don't you think that is a little absurd? How can you take anyone seriously who says shit like that? Why are you ashamed that we claim to be patriotic? I think when someone says nasty shit like like comparing the war in Iraq to the holocaust we have the right to resort to name calling, don't you?

Come one have a little pride in your country.

let me answer it. because some people have it in their minds that they are right and no one else can possibly offer different solutions to similar problems. hence, they resort to name calling and below the waist comments in order to rile people up. it's gone too far. starting with igloo. for some reason, i can't delete anything. i've tried to PM Dave, but i don't know what's going on.

it's not even enjoyable to debate here anymore...the right wing people make it too much...it's really sad.

i have called people names, and i admit that, but i don't do it on an every day basis. some people do. these people either need to shut the fuck up, or they need to be banned from this board.

the problem is: who's going to set things straight?

I suppose normalnoises should be continued to be allowed to post here right? After all you two have the same point of view. You cannot honestly tell me that igloo talks shit anymore than normalnoises. So if your gonna call out one person don't just call out the person opposed to you

Originally posted by skince55

I dont think people hate this country because we call each other names on message boards. I think it has more to do with the fact that other countries realize that our power as a country is unmatched by any, and that scares them. What they don't realize is that our country isn't ruled by religous freaks that use God's word to justify attacks.

As far as your question goes, Have you read some of the things that the anti-american's have written on here? To be against the war or certain things America does is one thing, but these people are opposed to every move this country makes. We are always wrong and other countries are always right, regardless of what the situation. They have even compared and defended the position that America today is equal to that of Nazi Germany. I mean come one don't you think that is a little absurd? How can you take anyone seriously who says shit like that? Why are you ashamed that we claim to be patriotic? I think when someone says nasty shit like like comparing the war in Iraq to the holocaust we have the right to resort to name calling, don't you?

Come one have a little pride in your country.

why is it so far fetched to believe? do you even know how hitler got germans to rally with him? he was a charismatic leader who appealed to people's consciences. plus, he offered them a good way out of the economic mess they were in at the time. doesn't sound so far fetched when you compare him to what bush is telling the american people and the world right now.

being patriotic also means being able to stand up and dissent with what the government is doing. this is what this country was built on. the american revolutionary leaders of the 1770's, certainly did not wait for the english to make up their minds on what rights they should have. they took it. and they fought for it. seems like being patriotic nowadays is waving the flag blindly and supporting the government and the president no matter what they do. it doesn't add up, any logically thinking person can see this. the problem with the majority of americans today is that they don't stop to question anything anymore, they accept whatever comes across their way. politicians see this, put a little spin on their words, and suddenly they've recieved a ton of support. i don't think so.

the reason why everyone hates the US is that they're imposing their culture, values, beliefs, and systems on people who are accustomed to living life in other terms. you preach equality, respect, and diversity here. why don't you live up to what you tell people to do? no, instead you force yourself into their land, kill their people, create chaos and anarchy, then expect people to applaud you because you uprooted what you think is an unnecessary evil.

whatever. :blown: but the majority of you have your heads so far up your _ _ _ that it doesn't matter what anyone who objects to your views say. you are right and that is all that matters. now, that is a typical blinded american attitude. :blown: careless to the needs of others, too selfish when it comes to yours.

Originally posted by skince55

I suppose normalnoises should be continued to be allowed to post here right? After all you two have the same point of view. You cannot honestly tell me that igloo talks shit anymore than normalnoises. So if your gonna call out one person don't just call out the person opposed to you

who are you seriously? i know you have to be someone's alter ego, what gives you away the most is your stupid sig. take it down before i send a note to the administrator. it is offensive and i don't like to be compared to radical fundamentalists.

igloo, is an exceptional case. normalnoises doesn't talk shit unless he is provoked. igloo fires at everyone no matter what. so don't fucking tell me what to say or not say.

who are you seriously? i know you have to be someone's alter ego, what gives you away the most is your stupid sig. take it down before i send a note to the administrator. it is offensive and i don't like to be compared to radical fundamentalists.

igloo, is an exceptional case. normalnoises doesn't talk shit unless he is provoked. igloo fires at everyone no matter what. so don't fucking tell me what to say or not say.

You just proved the kind of person you are by saying I am someone's alter ego. So quick to jump to the conclusion that there is a conspiracy involved. For your information I am not someone's alter ego....I came accross this website looking to see what kind of parties were going on and I saw on the front page their was a thread comparing America to the Nazi's...Clicked on it...I was disgusted what I read....registered and here we are today.

My sig doesn't have anything to do with you. If you take it as it does, than I am sorry you feel that way.