Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why is this board filled with so much drama?

Originally posted by sassa

why is it so far fetched to believe? do you even know how hitler got germans to rally with him? he was a charismatic leader who appealed to people's consciences. plus, he offered them a good way out of the economic mess they were in at the time. doesn't sound so far fetched when you compare him to what bush is telling the american people and the world right now.

being patriotic also means being able to stand up and dissent with what the government is doing. this is what this country was built on. the american revolutionary leaders of the 1770's, certainly did not wait for the english to make up their minds on what rights they should have. they took it. and they fought for it. seems like being patriotic nowadays is waving the flag blindly and supporting the government and the president no matter what they do. it doesn't add up, any logically thinking person can see this. the problem with the majority of americans today is that they don't stop to question anything anymore, they accept whatever comes across their way. politicians see this, put a little spin on their words, and suddenly they've recieved a ton of support. i don't think so.

the reason why everyone hates the US is that they're imposing their culture, values, beliefs, and systems on people who are accustomed to living life in other terms. you preach equality, respect, and diversity here. why don't you live up to what you tell people to do? no, instead you force yourself into their land, kill their people, create chaos and anarchy, then expect people to applaud you because you uprooted what you think is an unnecessary evil.

whatever. :blown: but the majority of you have your heads so far up your _ _ _ that it doesn't matter what anyone who objects to your views say. you are right and that is all that matters. now, that is a typical blinded american attitude. :blown: careless to the needs of others, too selfish when it comes to yours.

Two words: Concentration camps

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by skince55

You just proved the kind of person you are by saying I am someone's alter ego. So quick to jump to the conclusion that there is a conspiracy involved. For your information I am not someone's alter ego....I came accross this website looking to see what kind of parties were going on and I saw on the front page their was a thread comparing America to the Nazi's...Clicked on it...I was disgusted what I read....registered and here we are today.

My sig doesn't have anything to do with you. If you take it as it does, than I am sorry you feel that way.

take your sig off. i mean it.

What?:confused:

Please explain that....It makes no sense

of course it doesn't. you won't see it from any perspective other than yours.

take off the fucking sig too, i'm really offended by it.

of course it doesn't. you won't see it from any perspective other than yours.

take off the fucking sig too, i'm really offended by it.

no....It has nothing to do with you. I can't help the fact that you see it from your perspective and no other.

let me answer it. because some people have it in their minds that they are right and no one else can possibly offer different solutions to similar problems. hence, they resort to name calling and below the waist comments in order to rile people up. it's gone too far. starting with igloo. for some reason, i can't delete anything. i've tried to PM Dave, but i don't know what's going on.

Dave took off the MOD. power or deleting threads...u can thank Guyman in CP Miami for that...besides politics always gets people all huffy puffy....i think it makes for funny reading...its obvious that CP has some people with good ideas and others that should be institutionalized (i am not saying any names, but u know who u are)...i have said this once and i will say it again...we should have a CP Current Events Meet up....:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Dave took off the MOD. power or deleting threads...u can thank Guyman in CP Miami for that...besides politics always gets people all huffy puffy....i think it makes for funny reading...its obvious that CP has some people with good ideas and others that should be institutionalized (i am not saying any names, but u know who u are)...i have said this once and i will say it again...we should have a CP Current Events Meet up....:tongue:

Who would be in charge of hiring security for this meet up??

no....It has nothing to do with you. I can't help the fact that you see it from your perspective and no other.

how the fuck does it not have anything to do with me???? i'm not that stupid. i'm telling you one more time: TAKE THE FUCKING SIG OFF!!!!!

how the fuck does it not have anything to do with me???? i'm not that stupid. i'm telling you one more time: TAKE THE FUCKING SIG OFF!!!!!

my sig has nothing to do with you. Maybe if you were able to see things in a light other than your own, you would realize this:idea: I can't help if you perieve things different than me. The sig has nothing to do with you so get over it.:blown:

my sig has nothing to do with you. Maybe if you were able to see things in a light other than your own, you would realize this:idea: I can't help if you perieve things different than me. The sig has nothing to do with you so get over it.:blown:

Dont mind her, shes just self centered....

stop posting the same bullshit.

how the fuck does it not have anything to do with me???? i'm not that stupid.

oh yes you are.....

ps.... dont take the sig off...... everyone else seems to like it, except for sassa the communist... the queen of censorship..... mrs. bs in the flesh.... you all get the point.

Originally posted by dnice35

oh yes you are.....

ps.... dont take the sig off...... everyone else seems to like it, except for sassa the communist... the queen of censorship..... mrs. bs in the flesh.... you all get the point.

who the fuck is talking to you, you fat piece of trailer trash lard.

Originally posted by dnice35

oh yes you are.....

wasn't going to take it off

let me answer it. because some people have it in their minds that they are right and no one else can possibly offer different solutions to similar problems. hence, they resort to name calling and below the waist comments in order to rile people up. it's gone too far. starting with igloo. for some reason, i can't delete anything. i've tried to PM Dave, but i don't know what's going on.

Queen of censorship is right. Tried deleting things???? What the fuck is that???? You wanna talk about how the American media lies and supresses things. You just proved you would do the same thing if you could. :rolleyes: