Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why is this board filled with so much drama?

Originally posted by skince55

wasn't going to take it off

Queen of censorship is right. Tried deleting things???? What the fuck is that???? You wanna talk about how the American media lies and supresses things. You just proved you would do the same thing if you could. :rolleyes:

.......you know, what's the point......

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously though, whats the point of having this board at all. it might as well just take over as the drama board. i used to find this board informative and refreshing, a place to hear peoples thoughts on different issues and different perspectives. post 9/11 its been taken over by people who never posted b4 and decided that it was time to start talking shit to people because thats their way of being politically active. everyone talks so much shit here but your all probably scared pussies that dont say anything in real life, so you sit around typing angrily on your keyboards. this board is as crappy as the general american culture now. hey wouldnt it be cool if howard stern could moderate this board, or how about jonny knoxville, then well really get somewhere.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

seriously though, whats the point of having this board at all. it might as well just take over as the drama board. i used to find this board informative and refreshing, a place to hear peoples thoughts on different issues and different perspectives. post 9/11 its been taken over by people who never posted b4 and decided that it was time to start talking shit to people because thats their way of being politically active. everyone talks so much shit here but your all probably scared pussies that dont say anything in real life, so you sit around typing angrily on your keyboards. this board is as crappy as the general american culture now. hey wouldnt it be cool if howard stern could moderate this board, or how about jonny knoxville, then well really get somewhere.

bro i wont even respond to this waste of a post....go take a nap, please..seriously

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

bro i wont even respond to this waste of a post....go take a nap, please..seriously

how clever. your all probably bitch ass teenagers. i hope i get to meet some of you pussies. youd never say this shit to my face. fuckin faggots all of you.

Retard,

You talk just as much shit as anyone....

I find it amazing that you want the freedom to post all of your anti-US views, yet do not like when those who are offended by your statements use their freedoms to shove your shit back up your ass....

It is obvious over the past year that you have the intellect of a diaper, so as a suggestion----shut the fuck up with your torrential flow of illogic that spews from your twat....

If you want less drama--pull your head out of your ass, get an education, and try to make a significant contribution to society by offeing practical solutions instead of the usual "US Sucks" vomit that drips from your twat...

Originally posted by igloo

Retard,

You talk just as much shit as anyone....

I find it amazing that you want the freedom to post all of your anti-US views, yet do not like when those who are offended by your statements use their freedoms to shove your shit back up your ass....

It is obvious over the past year that you have the intellect of a diaper, so as a suggestion----shut the fuck up with your torrential flow of illogic that spews from your twat....

If you want less drama--pull your head out of your ass, get an education, and try to make a significant contribution to society by offeing practical solutions instead of the usual "US Sucks" vomit that drips from your twat...

OUCH.....DOUBLE OUCH....

how clever. your all probably bitch ass teenagers. i hope i get to meet some of you pussies. youd never say this shit to my face. fuckin faggots all of you.

First I'm definately not a teenager.

Second, it doesnt bother you that sassa and normalnoises call our country Nazi America?(Please answer this question. I want to see if you can even be reasoned with or not)

Third, I would not be afraid to express my views to you face to face. Why does everyone all of sudden become a hard ass behind the computer??

Fourth, Would you come up to a group of people you dont know or a group with someone you dont know in it(because you don't know me) and say to them your pussies, fuckin faggots all of you, in person? I dont think you would, so why would you do it here. Perhaps you have a bad case of message board muscles??

Second, it doesnt bother you that sassa and normalnoises call our country Nazi America?(Please answer this question. I want to see if you can even be reasoned with or not)

Bush is about as close to hitler as you can get. Now the govt is arresting people secretly, curtailing freedom of speech, and increasing imperialism.

Third, I would not be afraid to express my views to you face to face. Why does everyone all of sudden become a hard ass behind the computer??

I was referring to the shut the fuck up comment. I have no reason to not want to hear anyones beleifs, i just dont want to hear people insulting other peoples oppinions.

Fourth, Would you come up to a group of people you dont know or a group with someone you dont know in it(because you don't know me) and say to them your pussies, fuckin faggots all of you, in person? I dont think you would, so why would you do it here. Perhaps you have a bad case of message board muscles??

well said....

I was referring to the shut the fuck up comment. I have no reason to not want to hear anyones beleifs, i just dont want to hear people insulting other peoples oppinions.

Then specify who you are talking to instead saying you are all pussies and faggots.

second, I think you meant that you dont want to hear people insulting other peoples opinions that are similar to yours, because you seem to be directing your comments towards the pro-bush people. Believe me the anti-war nuts do their fair share of shit talking and telling people to shut the fuck up. So if you are going to tell people not to knock other peoples opinions make sure it includes everyone...not just the people who you want it to.