Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...Disrespect...

I'm so sick of some of these effin people that have no respect whatsoever. WTF has happened to everyone, it seems to just get worse and worse.

2 examples (at the same club)

* a free t-shirt gets thrown from a balcony, 5 guys jump to get it, elbowing a girl in the face, looked at her, and turned away again....no excuse me, nothing

*I'm walking out of a club, we see a group of guys coming up on the side of some girl, my friend and myself. one guy grabs my friends chest, a second guy grabs unknown girls wrist and tries to yank her toward him, and third guy tries to put his hand down the back of my pants

Another example

* elderly man is crossing the street, and some idiot yells out to him "will you f'n hurry up"

this is all within a few hours of each other

i think people need to learn a little more respect and to calm down a lot more

sorry i feel better, i just had to vent

Originally posted by Destiny

I'm so sick of some of these effin people that have no respect whatsoever. WTF has happened to everyone, it seems to just get worse and worse.

2 examples (at the same club)

* a free t-shirt gets thrown from a balcony, 5 guys jump to get it, elbowing a girl in the face, looked at her, and turned away again....no excuse me, nothing

*I'm walking out of a club, we see a group of guys coming up on the side of some girl, my friend and myself. one guy grabs my friends chest, a second guy grabs unknown girls wrist and tries to yank her toward him, and third guy tries to put his hand down the back of my pants

Another example

* elderly man is crossing the street, and some idiot yells out to him "will you f'n hurry up"

this is all within a few hours of each other

i think people need to learn a little more respect and to calm down a lot more

sorry i feel better, i just had to vent

got mase???

ima guy... and a dog... :licker:

but i would neva grab a girl i didn't know...

any guy who does the shit you speak of deserves the mase...

just don't do it inside the club...

Destiny… I hear ya. Some men can be such pigs. I once got groped at a club by some guy… this is what happened. I was standing there holding my boyfriends hand, and someone from behind reached around my waist with their arm (so I thought it was someone I knew at first, like one of my girls or somethin) and then they slid their hand up my shirt and squeezed boob as hard as they could! :mad: I happened so fast and discreetly, that my bf didn’t even notice. So then I freaked, and turned around and saw who it was as they walked away, and my bf was about to go after him… just then a fight broke out between two guys and one of them got shoved on top of me. In the commotion the other guy (the one who grabbed me) escaped. I felt so violated!!! I mean, I have been grabbed before… but never like that. It upset me so much that I left and never went back that club again. I think I was actually crying after.

The worst thing I ever saw in a club was...

These 2 guys were fighting & the 1 guys gf was trying to break it up.....In the middle of this the 1 guy punched the gf right in the middle of her neck....He did it on purpose & hit this girl full force.....I thought she was going to collapse..she was coughing & gasping for air for about 10 min. I felt so bad....But needless to say the guy got the crap beat out of him

As far as guys groping....I DON'T EVEN WANNA COMMENT ABOUT THIS!!!!:mad::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ronin

OMG Facades... thats your reason right there as to why this happened.:laugh: :laugh:

I'm talking about respect in general ANYWHERE not just in clubs

and obviously its going to happen in any club, not just bc its facades, im just saying that people should have more respect and better manners

I'm talking about respect in general ANYWHERE not just in clubs

and obviously its going to happen in any club, not just bc its facades, im just saying that people should have more respect and better manners

Facades is the wackest and smallest club I have ever been to, so if you were in there its no wonder you got grabbed and fondled that club is a sausage factory.

But in general your right there are just some guys that treat women like mere sex objects.

Dave Chapelle said it best "Just cause a girl dresses like a whore doesn't mean she is one. It's just confusing". :laugh:

well its the last time im going there

im completely fed up with it now, along with a few other clubs and disgusting, rude people in general:rolleyes:

Ur a girl im sure you have dealt with it before. Its sad how women get mis-treated in clubs I see it all the time and I think its just discusting. I wish that one day some girl would get touched by a diesel juicer d000d and she would end up being like a black belt in Karate like something J.lo was from enough, and whooop his ass. Guys like that just need to be taught a lesson. :tongue:

Originally posted by rdancer

Ur a girl im sure you have dealt with it before. Its sad how women get mis-treated in clubs I see it all the time and I think its just discusting. I wish that one day some girl would get touched by a diesel juicer d000d and she would end up being like a black belt in Karate like something J.lo was from enough, and whooop his ass. Guys like that just need to be taught a lesson. :tongue:

yea i have dealt with it before, its horrible.

yelling or saying ish doesnt work, they just get off on it, so i grabbed, twisted and pulled one time when a guy kept following me around grabbing my ass, and asked him how he liked being grabbed.:tongue:

yea i have dealt with it before, its horrible.

yelling or saying ish doesnt work, they just get off on it, so i grabbed, twisted and pulled one time when a guy kept following me around grabbing my ass, and asked him how he liked being grabbed.:tongue:

Im sorry that girls like you get treated the way you do. Hang in there things are gonna get easier. ;)